Part : 26

°°

One day Sizhui was roaming in the market. Suddenly he bumped into a boy of his own age. That boy was holding a precious glass jar in his hand and it broke.That boy first got scared when he saw broken jar and then he angrily looked at Sizhui.

That boy was Jin Ling. Son of Jin Jixuan and Yanli.

Name : Jin LingBirth Name : Jin RulanAge : 15He is an alpha

Name : Jin Ling
Birth Name : Jin Rulan
Age : 15
He is an alpha.
Son of Jin Jixuan and Yanli.
Nephew of Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng.

======

Jin Ling looked at Sizhui with angry look at says : You broke that that precious jar. It belongs to my uncle.

Sizhui innocently says : Sorry, it was my mistake. But I didn't do it on purpose.

Jin Ling : Agrh.... Now my uncle will scold me. You have to pay for it.

Sizhui looked at Jin Ling and says : Whatt!! But this time I don't have many. Can I pay you later?

Jin Ling : I want money right now or either buy a same jar.

Sizhui got scared. He says : Mister... Please try to understand. I don't have money right now. I can pay you tomorrow.

Jin Ling : What if you ran away and will not give money for this?

Sizhui : All people knows me very well. Tomorrow I will meet you at one o'clock. In this same place. If I'll not come then you can come my house to take money.

Jin Ling : Okay... Don't try to ran away. Or don't try to be clever.

Sizhui gave an innocent smile and says : You can believe me.

Jining : So, it's done. Tomorrow we will meet at same place at one o'clock.

°°

At evening Sizhui told to Wei Wuxian : Mom, I have made a mistake.

Wei Wuxian ask : What?

Sizhui looked at Wei Wuxian's eyes and told him all things. Sizhui was taking lots of tension.

Wei Wuxian : Sizhui, you don't need to take tension. Tomorrow at morning I'll give you money.

Sizhui hugged Wei Wuxian and says : Thank you momma.

Wei Wuxian pats on Sizhui's forehead. After that Sizhui went outside the home and he was playing with A-Qing.