Part : 2

°°
It had been a week since Wei Wuxian's golden core was destroyed. Wei Wuxian was very upset.

Jiang Fengmian told Jiang Cheng, Yanli and Madam Yu that they will not tell anyone about Wei Wuxian's destroyed golden core. It will be secret of Jiang family.

Wei Wuxian doesn't have too much strength. He was in depression. He mostly doesn't talk to anyone. Somehow Madam Yu was also little worried about Wei Wuxian.

°°
After two days Jiang Fengmian got a letter from Lan Qiren. Jiang Fengmian was invited in Lan Wangji and Xue Lusi's marriage.

Jiang Fengmian think - "If I'll take Wei Wuxian to Gusu with me, then his mood can be improved. He will feel refreshed."

Jiang Fengmian goes in Wei Wuxian's room and says to him : Wei Wuxian, you have to come Gusu with me.

Wei Wuxian : But, uncle I'm not well. I can't go anywhere.

Jiang Fengmian : Wei Wuxian, I know you are sad because you lose your golden core. But whole life you can't spend in depression. I want to take you to Gusu. There is marriage of Lan Qiren's nephew. His name is Lan Wangji.

Wei Wuxian : Okay uncle, I'll think about it.

Jiang Fengmian holds Wei Wuxian's hand and says : Wei Wuxian, there are many ways in this world to spend whole life. You can learn some new things which can help you to improve your strength.

Wei Wuxian : I'll try some new things.

Jiang Fengmian gives a smile and says : Wei Wuxian, after three days we will arrive to Gusu.

Wei Wuxian : Ok uncle.

°°
After three days Wei Wuxian and Jiang Fengmian arrived to Gusu. They goes to Cloud Recesses. It was a beautiful place. Some shopkeepers were selling emperors smile. It was the famous liquor of Gusu.

Wei Wuxian bought one jar of emperors smile. He was feeling well and refreshed.

Jiang Fengmian ask Wei Wuxian : How are you feeling?

Wei Wuxian : It is better. I'm feeling refreshed.

Jiang Fengmian gives a smile and take Wei Wuxian to the Cloud Recesses.

Cloud Recesses was beautifully decorated. Lan Qiren was waiting for Jiang Fengmian.

Jiang Fengmian goes to Lan Qiren.

Lan Qiren greet Jiang Fengmian and says : Jiang Fengmian, nice to meet you.

Jiang Fengmian : How are you?

Lan Qiren : I'm fine.

Lan Qiren notice that Jiang Fengmian takes a teenage boy with him. Lan Qiren ask Jiang Fengmian : Who is this boy?

Jiang Fengmian : He is son of Cangse Sanren and Wei Chengze. His name is Wei Wuxian.

Lan Qiren ask with shocking face? Cangse Sanren!!?

Jiang Fengmian : Yes.

Lan Qiren hesitatly ask : Where is Cangse Sanren?

Jiang Fengmian : Actually, Wei Wuxian parents died when he was six years old.

Lan Qiren : But how?

Jiang Fengmian told Lan Qiren whole things about Wei Wuxian except about his golden core.

Lan Qiren got upset when he knows that Cangse Sanren is no more.

×××××××
Past

When Lan Qiren was seventeen years old at that time he saw Cangse Sanren. Jiang Fengmian and Lan Qiren were best friends.

Cangse Sanren went Cloud Recesses of Gusu for studies. She was kind of naughty student of class and also she was so talkative. Lan Qiren had a soft corner in his heart for Cangse Sanren. When he first saw her then his heartbeat increased and he felt something peculiar in his heart.