Part : 27

°°
At noon Xiao Xingchen prepared lunch for all. All were sitting at their places.

A-Qing ask Wei Wuxian : Where is Sizhui?

Wei Wuxian : He is in his friend's house. He will return in evening.

Xiao Xingchen : What is his friend's name?

Wei Wuxian make an innocent face and says : Aaaa... I.. I forget!

Xue Yang started laughing. He tightly hold his stomach.

Xue Yang : Ohh... You have such a poor memory. You forget his name.

Wei Wuxian's ears turned red and he says: It was not my mistake. I was busy in my another work. So I didn't heard his name carefully.

Xiao Xingchen scold Xue Yang : Husband, stop laughing.

Xue Yang stopped laughing. After that all ate food.

°°

Jin Ling take Sizhui to his home. Actually it was not home, it was inn. Jiang Cheng book whole inn.

Jin Ling says to Sizhui : Come inside.

Sizhui and Jin Ling went inside inn. Jiang Cheng and mian mian were sitting on hall. Mian mian noticed Sizhui. She remembered him.

Jin Ling introduce Sizhui to his uncle and aunt. Sizhui greet both of them.

Jin Ling says to Jiang Cheng : Uncle, meet my friend Sizhui.

Jiang Cheng scold Jin Ling : A-Ling, how can you trust anyone so easily? Why did you bring him here?

Muan mian squeezed Jiang Cheng's hand and says : Calm down. I know him. He is a nice person.

Jiang Cheng ask mian mian : How do you know him?

Jin Ling got scared and he started coughing.

Jin Ling says : Uncle actually, yesterday aunt and I forgot the route then we ask him about correct route. And today I saw him so I invite him here.

Jiang Cheng looked at Sizhui. Sizhui gave an innocent smile.

Jiang Cheng allowed Sizhui in their inn. After that Sizhui did his lunch with them. A cute little girl was sitting there.

Sizhui says : She is so cute. What is her name?

Jin Ling : She is daughter of my uncle and aunt. Her name is Jiang Huang. She is just ten years old.

Sizhui pinched Jian Huang's cheek. She was so cute and adorable.

While lunch, fairy (Jin Ling's dog) was roaming here and there.

Sizhui : What is this dog's name?

Jin Ling : Fairy!

Sizhui : Whatt! Fairy!!

Jin Ling looked at Sizhui with cold eyes and says : Is there any problem in this name?

Sizhui gave an awkward smile and says : Aa... No!

Jiang Cheng scold Jin Ling : Don't scare him with your cold eyes.

Mian Mian ask Sizhui : Do you like dogs?

Sizhui : Yes, but I can't adopt dogs because of my mom. She is afraid of them.

When Jiang Cheng heard that Sizhui's mom was afraid of dogs then he remembered Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian didn't like dogs. He was also afraid of them.

After lunch Jin Ling and Sizhui started playing with little Jiang Huang. They were outside of inn.

Mian mian noticed that Sizhui forgot his purse there. She put that purse at other side and thinks : "It's Sizhui's purse. I think he forget it here. I will bring him later. This time I'm busy. I have too many work."

At evening Sizhui went home. A-Qing was eagerly waiting for him. After that both went inside home.

°°

At inn Jin Ling noticed Sizhui's purse.

Jin Ling says to Jiang Cheng : Uncle, Sizhui forget his purse here. I am going to return him his purse right now.

Jiang Cheng : You can also give him tomorrow.

Jin Ling : But uncle..

Jiang Cheng interrupt him and says : I said tomorrow then we will return his purse tomorrow.

Jin Ling make a sad face and says : Okay uncle.

°°
Next day Sizhui was disturbed because he realised that he lost his purse. He was panicking.

A-Qing ask Sizhui : What happen to you? You are searching something.

Sizhui was tensed. He says : I lost my purse.

A-Qing : Don't worry. Let me help you to find your purse.

A-Qing and Sizhui were unable to found purse. Wei Wuxian was noticing both of them.

Wei Wuxian ask : What happened? Are you both finding something?

Sizhui : Momma, I lost my purse. I don't know where I lost it.

Wei Wuxian : Sizhui, you had to take care of it. Now, it has lost.

Sizhui makes a sad face.

Wei Wuxian says : Sizhui, it's ok it was just a purse. Forget about it.

Suddenly Jin Ling called Sizhui : Sizhui, open the door. We are standing in front of your house.

Sizhui, Wei Wuxian and A-Qing reached towards door. Wei Wuxian opened the door then he found Jin Ling and Jiang Cheng were standing there.

Jiang Cheng looked at Wei Wuxian with widen eyes. Wei Wuxian also looked at Jiang Cheng. Both got emotional. They meet after sixteen years. Tears welled up in Wei Wuxian's eyes. Suddenly Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian hugged each other. Jiang Cheng also got emotional. And he take a breath of relief that he found his brother Wei Wuxian.

==========================================================================

Thanks for reading...

I hope you liked this part...

😊😀☺️😄😃🙂