Part : 21

°°

°°

Wangji holds Wei Wuxian's hand. Wangji and Wei Wuxian looked at each other. There were tears in their eyes.

Wei Wuxian thinks in mind - "Lan Zhan you here? Do you want to bring me to Gusu with you? L...Lan Zhan finally you have found me. Are you not angry with me? Do you forgive me for my mistakes? In these years I have missed you a lot. I think you also missed me."

Wangji looked at Wen Qing and A-Yuan with angry look. A-Yuan hide his face on Wei Wuxian's neck due to fear.

Wei Wuxian says to Wangji : Lan Zhan, please don't stare at A-Yuan with cold look. He is scared.

Wangji didn't says a single word he tighten his grip on Wei Wuxian's hand.

Wei Wuxian : Lan Zhan, please leave my hand. It is hurting.

Wangji says : And the pain you give me. Did you forget it?

Wei Wuxian shockingly looked at Wangji and says : Still you think that I killed her(Lan Lusi) on purpose.

Wangji says in cold voice : Come with me.

Wei Wuxian tried to pull his hand but Wangji's grip was tight.

Wen Qing says to Wangji : Lan Wangji, please leave Wei Wuxian's hand. It is hurting. You are hurting him.

A-Yuan also says : Cold uncle you are so bad. You are hurting my momma.

When A-Yuan said momma to Wei Wuxian than Wangji was confirmed that A-Yuan is Wei Wuxian's and Wen Qing's baby but it was his misunderstanding.

(Author: I want to kick Lan Wangji)

Wangji says to Wei Wuxian : I want to talk to you in alone.

Wei Wuxian : What do you want to say? You can talk here with us. You don't need to talk with me in alone.

Wangji tightly gripped on Wei Wuxian's hand. Wei Wuxian make a sound from his mouth "Aahhh".

Wen Qing : Lan Wangji leave Wei Wuxian's hand. You are hurting him.

Wangji : If Wei Ying will obey my words then then I will leave his hand.

Wei Wuxian says to Wen Qing : Wen Qing, hold A-Yuan.

Wen Qing hold A-Yuan. A-Yuan was scared. He was worried for his momma.

Wei Wuxian says to Wen Qing : A-Qing ,take A-Yuan at home. I will come soon.

Wen Qing and A-Yuan arrived to their home. Wangji released Wei Wuxian's hand.

Wei Wuxian says angrily : Lan Zhan, now we are alone. You can start your conversation.

Wangji looked in Wei Wuxian's eyes. He extended himself towards Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian was moving backwards. Then he hits on the tree. Wangji came very close to Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian tried to leave from side but Wangji put his hand on the tree to block his way. Wei Wuxian tried to leave from the other side but Wangji blocked his path with his other hand. Now Wei Wuxian was in Wangji's possession.