Part : 29

°°
Next day Xiao Xingchen, Xue Yang and A-Qing said good bye to Wei Wuxian.

Xiao Xingchen says to Wei Wuxian : We will miss you.

Wei Wuxian : Uncle, I will also miss you all.

Xue Yang says to Wei Wuxian : Don't forget us. I'm saying this because you have a poor memory.

Wei Wuxian looked at Xue Yang with narrow eyes and says to Xiao Xingchen : Uncle... Xue Yang is teasing me.

Xiao Xingchen scold Xue Yang.

After that A-Qing also sayid goodbye to Wei Wuxian and A-Yuan.

°°

Jiang Cheng, Mian Mian, Wei Wuxian, Sizhui, Jin Ling and Jiang Huang were ready to go. They started arriving towards Yunmeng.

Wei Wuxian was excited. Sizhui was noticing Wei Wuxian's happiness.

All the time Jin Ling was talking with Sizhui.

Mian Mian was talking with Wei Wuxian to give him comfort.

°°

After a long journey they all went to Yunmeng. Wei Wuxian got emotional. He was smiling but his eyes filled up with tears. Sizhui was mesmerizing beauty of Yunmeng.

Sizhui says : Woww... It's so beautiful.

Jin Ling : Yes.

Jiang Cheng ask Wei Wuxian : Now, how are you feeling?

Wei Wuxian looked at Jiang Cheng's eyes and says : Better!! I'm excited.

Jiang Cheng gave a smile and says : These years mother and father missed you so much. But today I'm going to give them surprise.

Wei Wuxian looked at Mian Mian and ask her : How long have you been married with Jiang Cheng?

Mian Mian : Twelve years. It was love marriage.

Wei Wuxian got shocked and looked at Jiang Cheng.

Wei Wuxian says to Jiang Cheng : Love marriage. I think you are a cold and arrogant person. I didn't think that you will do love marriage.

Jiang Cheng started blushing. He turned his face.

Wei Wuxian and Mian Mian were talking with each other.

All went inside Lotus Pier. They reached towards hall. Suddenly an old servant remembered Wei Wuxian. He went inside home and informed Jiang Fengmian and Madam Yu about Wei Wuxian.

Jiang Fengmian and Madam Yu came in hall. When they saw Wei Wuxian then they both got emotional. Jiang Fengmian and Madam Yu came nearer to Wei Wuxian.

Jiang Cheng : Father, I have find Wei Wuxian. He was living in Yi Town.

Jiang Fengmian : Wei Wuxian, finally we have find you.

Wei Wuxian got emotional. He nodes his head.

Jiang Cheng introduce Sizhui to Jiang Fengmian and Madam Yu.

Madam Yu went towards Sizhui and hold his hand. She says : Sizhui.... A-Yuan!

Sizhui nodes his head and says : Yes grandma.

After that Sizhui and Wei Wuxian properly greet Madam Yu and Jiang Fengmian.

Madam Yu ask Wei Wuxian : Why didn't you came here when Wangji blamed you and hurt you? Why did you decided to left all of us?

Jiang Cheng says : Mother, Wei Wuxian said that he didn't want to be a burden on all of us.

Jiang Fengmian ask : But why Wei Wuxian? We are your family. We were worried about you. And Sizhui.. he is our grandson. You should have come to us in times of trouble. We would have protected you. Don't you treat us as your family?

Wei Wuxian got emotional and he started crying. Tears were continuously flowing from his eyes. Sizhui also got emotional. He was comforting Wei Wuxian.

Madam Yu : Wei Wuxian, from now onwards you and Sizhui will live with us. We all will take care of you both. You stayed away from us for sixteen years. But from now on you will live here with us.

Wei Wuxian nodes his head. That day was special for Wei Wuxian and Sizhui. All were taking care of both of them.

Jiang Fengmian and Madam Yu were happy that they have a grandson Sizhui. Sizhui was enjoying with his grandparents, little sister Jiang Huang and brother Jin Ling. But many times Jin Ling got irritated because Sizhui was calling him brother.

At evening Wei Wuxian took Sizhui with himself and after that they both went market. Wei Wuxian was showing different places of Yunmeng to Sizhui. Sizhui looked at Wei Wuxian. Sizhui was happy because his mother was happy and excited.

Sizhui thinks - "I want to ask mother that what did father do because of which mother left him? But how do I ask? I can't dare the courage to ask."

At the time of dinner all were sitting in their places. Wei Wuxian make little Jiang Huang sat on his lap. Wei Wuxian put a smile on face and feed her food.

At night after dinner all went to their room. Jiang Fengmian wrote a letter to Yanli about Wei Wuxian.

°°

After two days Yanli and Jin Jixuan also arrived Lotus Pier.

Yanli was searching for Wei Wuxian.

Jiang Fengmian called Wei Wuxian and Sizhui at main hall. Wei Wuxian arrived there. After a while Yanli and Jin Jixuan also arrived there.

Wei Wuxian and Yanli looked at each other. Both got emotional. Wei Wuxian hugged Yanli. Yanli pat on Wei Wuxian's head.

Wei Wuxian says : Shijie, I miss you so much.

Yanli : A-Xian, I also miss you.

Jin Jixuan ask Wei Wuxian : Wei Wuxian, we all knows that first six years you were in Burial Mounds. But where were you in those sixteen years?

Wei Wuxian : Yi Town. There my Uncle Xiao Xingchen and his husband Xue Yang live. They also have a daughter A-Qing.

Yanli : Didn't you scared? You were alone with A-Yuan. A-Yuan.... Where is A-Yuan?

Wei Wuxian looked towards Sizhui and says : Sizhui meet my Shijie Yanli and her husband Jin Jixuan.

Sizhui greet them properly.

Yanli ask to Sizhui : Are you A-Yuan?

Sizhui nodes his head.

Sizhui : Madam Yanli.. you can also call me Sizhui.

Yanli : You are so cute.

Sizhui blushed and he says : You are mother of Jin Ling. Jin Ling is my brother. I met him in Yi Town.

Yanli : Yes, you both are brothers. I'm glad that you liked him. He is a little rude but he is a good person.

Jin ling went in a corner at gazed Sizhui with murderous look.

After that all spend their time with one another. All were happy. They all were taking care of Wei Wuxian and Sizhui.

==========================================================================

Thanks for reading...

I hope you like this part...

☺️😊😄😃🙂