Part : 31

°°
All were looking at Sizhui.

Sizhui says : I want some time to think about it.

Sizhui looked at Wei Wuxian. Lan Xichen got worried. He was worried about Wangji.

Lan Xichen says to Sizhui : Sizhui, your mother and father are still married. And for sixteen years you only lived with Wei Wuxian. Please, you should give a chance to Wangji. I know, everyone told you that he hurt your mother. But now he is totally changed. Do you know in these sixteen years Wangji searched you and Wei Wuxian at every possible place? Please give him a chance to prove himself.

Sizhui : Uncle, but what if father again hurt my momma.

Lan Xichen : He will not hurt your mother again. He loves Wei Wuxian. He is guilty for his mistakes. Please come Gusu with us. You should give Wangji a chance. He will take care of you and Wei Wuxian. Please Sizhui, I'm requesting you. Please come with us.

Sizhui : Okay I'm ready. But if father will again hurt my mother than we will left Gusu.

Lan Xichen : As you wish.

Wei Wuxian says to Wangji : Lan Zhan, stand up.

Wangji stood up and he looked at Wei Wuxian with hopeful eyes and says : Wei Ying, are you coming Gusu?

Wei Wuxian : No! Not today. I want to spend some time with my Jiang family . After one week I will come there. And if Sizhui want to go today then he can go with you.

Wangji looked at Sizhui.

Sizhui says : If my mother don't want to go today then I will stay with my momma. I will also come next week.

Wangji lowered his head.

Lan Xichen says to Wangji : Wangji, we should go now.

Wangji : But brother.

Lan Xichen : Wangji, try to understand. It will be better for us to leave from here.

Wei Wuxian says to Lan Xichen : Xichen ge, if you want to stay here than you can.

Lan Xichen : No Wei Wuxian. We have so much work to do at Gusu. And also we have to decorate Cloud Recesses because after sixteen years you have return back. And Sizhui will come Gusu for first time.

Wei Wuxian agreed with Lan Xichen's decision. After that Wangji and Lan Xichen said goodbye to all and they left from there.

Wei Wuxian was secretly looking at Wangji. He was upset because Wangji was leaving from there.

°°

After one week Wei Wuxian and Sizhui got ready to arrive Gusu.

Wei Wuxian ask Sizhui : Sizhui, are you ready?

Sizhui : Yes momma.

Wei Wuxian gave Sizhui white robes and white forehead ribbon.

Sizhui ask : Momma, I have to wear this?

Wei Wuxian says : Didn't you notice that your father and your uncle Lan Xichen were wearing white forehead ribbon? Only white clothes are allowed in Cloud Recesses.

Sizhui ask Wei Wuxian : So, momma you will also wear white clothes and white forehead ribbon?

Wei Wuxian : Yes.

After that Wei Wuxian and Sizhui wore Gusu Lan white robes and forehead ribbon.

°°