Part : 19

°°°

Five months passed. Now Wei Wuxian was five months pregnant. All were taking care of him.

In those months Wei Wuxian developed his demonic power. Now he was becoming perfect in it. Wen Qing was helping him a lot. Now Wei Wuxian was titled as "Yiling Patriarch". He fought with many demons and able to defeat them. Wei Wuxian was no longer as innocent as he used to be. He became very good at answering people's bitter taunts. Wei Wuxian's looks and attitude changed in those months.

Wei Wuxian also worked on many new talisman.

°°°°

°°°°

One day Wen Ning went to market but he didn't return home. It was night but Wen Ning was still missing. Wei Wuxian, Wen Qing and other people got tensed. They searched for Wen Ning but they were unable to found him.

Now Wen Qing and Wei Wuxian went to search for Wen Ning. They searched many places and market but they were unable to found Wen Ning. They went inside dense forest. It was last option for them to found Wen Ning. Suddenly heavy rain started falling. Wei Wuxian and Wen Qing got wet due to rain. After more than one hour Wen Qing and Wei Wuxian were able to found Wen Ning.

Wen Ning was covered with blood. When Wen Qing and Wei Wuxian saw Wen Ning they got shocked. Wen Qing started crying. She sat on the ground and hugged her brother. She was crying like mad. Wei Wuxian's eyes filled up with tears when he saw Wen Ning in that condition.

After that Wen Qing and Wen Ning takes Wen Ning's body at home. Wei Wuxian laid down Wen Ning on bed. He used his talisman.

Wen Qing was crying. Wei Wuxian gave her support.

Wei Wuxian: Wen Ning, don't worry. He will get well in few days. I will use talisman on him. It will protect him and cure him.

Wen Ning started sobbing and says : I love my brother. He is precious for me. Please Wei Wuxian save him.

Wei Wuxian calm her down.

Wei Wuxian says : He is not dead yet but I will try to cure him.

°°°°°

After three weeks Wen Qing observed movement in Wen Ning's boby. She called Wei Wuxian with excitement.

Wei Wuxian went there.

Wen Qing : Wei Wuxian look at my brother. I notice movement on him.

Wei Wuxian nodes his head and started checking Wen Ning. Wei Wuxian takes a big smile on his face and looked at Wen Qing.

Wei Wuxian : He is about to cure. Till next morning he will awake.

°°
At next morning Wen Qing was sitting in front of her brother. Wen Ning opened his eyes he saw that Wen Qing was sitting there. He hugged her. Wen Qing got emotional. She hugged back Wen Ning. Wen Qing call Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian went there and he saw that Wen Ning was awake. But his skin got white due to absence of blood.