Part : 3

°°
Two years pass, in these two years Yanli was married to Jin Clan with Jin Jixuan. Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng turned twenty years old.

Jin JixuanPrince of Lanling Jin Clan

Jin Jixuan
Prince of Lanling Jin Clan

°°°°°°°

Wei Wuxian started using demonic cultivation. He had a flute Chenqing. Most of the time he holds it.

°°
In Cloud Recesses Lan Qiren was disturbed. Because Wangji's pheonix was not letting Wangji to make any kind of relationship with Lan Lusi.

So, Lan Qiren decided one thing. He called Wangji and Lan Lusi.

Lan Qiren : Wangji, I think you need to marry another person. She will able to give offspring to our Lan Clan.

Lan Wangji : But uncle, Nie Huaisang can also...

Lan Qiren interrupt Wangji and says : Wangji, enough. Now you have to obey my words. I will search a bride for you.

Lan Qiren looked at Lan Lusi : Do you have any objection?

Lan Lusi : No, uncle I'm happy with your decision.

Lan Lusi was upset by knowing that Wangji is about to get marrying to another person. In those two years Wangji and Lan Lusi starts loving each other. They were comfortable with each other. But they were unable to make any physical relationship. Wangji was feeling hurted. He only loves Lan Lusi. He can't think of any other person whom he will love.

Wangji and Lan Lusi arrived to Jingshi.

Lan Wangji : Lan Lusi, I don't want to marry another person. Why are you supporting my uncle?

Lan Lusi : He is thinking of your future.

Lan Wangji : But I can't love any other person.

Lan Lusi : I think, you should give a chance to new relationship. Your new bride.

Wangji : I'll never except her.

°°
Lan Qiren thinks something and he got an idea. He wrote a letter and send it to Yunmeng Jiang Clan.

Madam Lan read that letter and she replied that Jiang family is ready to marry Wei Wuxian with Lan Wangji.

After some days Jiang Fengmian knows that Madam Lan fixed Wei Wuxian's marriage with Lan Wangji. He gets upset.

Jiang Fengmian says to Madam Yu : My lady, you shouldn't inform me regarding Wei Wuxian's marriage.

Madam Yu : Do you have any problem?

Jiang Fengmian : But Wangji is already married, he has a wife.

Madam Yu : But we have to adjust with Wei Wuxian. He doesn't have golden core. No higher clan will accept him.

Jiang Fengmian : But you should ask me about it. We can find a solution for it.

Madam Yu : But I can't find any problem in this marriage.