Part : 20

°°°°

It has been now six years when Wei Wuxian left Gusu.

At Gusu

In between those six years Lan Wangji and Lan Xichen were able to found Lan Lusi's dead body from gorge. They had made her grave.

°°°°°°°°

At Burial Mounds

A-Yuan was now five years old. He was a cute little boy. He always gained lots of love from people of his surroundings.

A-Yuan used to do fun. And many times Wei Wuxian also supported him. They both always used to tease Wen Qing. And Wen got irritated. But she always takes care of both of them.

Wen Ning was A-Yuan's favourite uncle. The bond between them was so strong. And Wei Wuxian was always protective for his child.

One day A-Yuan was playing with soil. Wei Wuxian was also playing with him. In that meantime Wen Qing arrived there. Wei Wuxian looked at Wen Qing and gave a innocent smile.

Wen Qing scold Wei Wuxian : "The great Yiling Patriarch" you are playing in soil with A-Yuan. Do you forget that you are an adult now?

Wei Wuxian makes a pout and says : Wen Qing, I was just helping A-Yuan in buliding small house of mud.

Wen Qing scold Wei Wuxian : Look at yourself and A-Yuan. You both became dirty. Now you will wash yours and A-Yuan's clothes.

Wei Wuxian makes a pout and says : I'm tired.

Wen Qing : I don't want to hear any excuse. Go and clean yourself and A-Yuan. I will prepare lunch.

A-Yuan says cutely : Aaaaa.... I want to play more with momma.

Wen Qing : Okay, then stay starve all the day. I'm not going give food both of you if you will not follow my words.

A-Yuan looked at Wei Wuxian and says : Momma, I want food. I'm hungry.

Wei Wuxian says to A-Yuan : Okay, first let's take bath.

After taking bath they started their lunch.

°°°°

Next day at home A-Yuan was missing his momma.

A-Yuan stared crying and says to Wen Qing : A-Cheng, mo.....mommmaaaaaa!!! I want my momma right now.... Aaaaaaaaaaa

A-Yuan stared crying loudly.

Wen Qing : A-Yuan calm down your momma is not here. He will come at evening.

A-Yuan started crying more loudly : momaaaaaaaa!! I want my momma.....

Wen Qing wiped A-Yuan's tears and says : Okay, we are going to meet your momma. Stop crying.

Wen Qing says to grandma : Madam, please take care of home. I am going to market. A-Yuan is missing his mom.

Grandma : You can go!

°°′

At market Wei Wuxian and Wen Ning were selling reddish, lotus roots and other vegetables.

Wei Wuxian noticed that Wen Qing was holding A-Yuan and they were coming towards him. Wei Wuxian gave them big smile.

Wei Wuxian says to Wen Qing : A-Qing, you are here with A-Yuan?

Wen Qing looked at Wei Wuxian annoyingly and says : Look at your son. He was missing. That's why I have decided to come here.