Part : 35

°°
One week passed

In that one week Wei Wuxian used to wrote letter for his Shijie, his uncle and aunt.

Wei Wuxian, Wangji and Sizhui were happily living with each other.

At night Wangji, Wei Wuxian and Sizhui were doing dinner. Wei Wuxian was talking while eating. Suddenly a piece of food stuck in his throat. Wei Wuxian coughed dur to that Wangji and Sizhui got tensed. Wangji patted Wei Wuxian's back that's why Wei Wuxian felt relief.

Wangji was close to Wei Wuxian. They looked at each other and both blushed. For a moment both forgot that Sizhui was also there. After a while Wangji noticed Sizhui and he maintained distance.

Sizhui got upset. He was in regret that because of him his parents weren't able to love each other.

In one week every time when Wei Wuxian tried to get close to Wangji then everytime something happened by Sizhui which caused both to make distance between themselves.

After dinner when Wei Wuxian and Wangji laid on their bed then Wei Wuxian was feeling horny. He put his head on Wangji's shoulder and Wangji grabbed Wei Wuxian's waist.

Wei Wuxian whisper in Wangji's ears : Lan Zhan, I want you to love me.

Wangji : Wei Ying!! I always love you. I love you so much. I will forever love you.

Wangji turned his face towards Wei Wuxian's face. Wei Wuxian closed his eyes. He thought that Wangji would kiss him on his lips. But it didn't happen. Wangji kissed on Wei Wuxian's forehead and hugged him and said "Good night" to Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian felt disappointed. He replied Wangji. And cuddle him. Wangji didn't understood that what Wei Wuxian want.

°°°
Next morning Sizhui decided that he would give privacy to his parents. He would go with Jingyi tonight.

Sizhui says to Wei Wuxian: Momma, tonight don't wait for me. I'll stay with Jingyi.

Wei Wuxian : As you wish.

Sizhui attended his classes and then at evening he went with Jingyi.

°°

Wangji was in Library pavillion. He completed his work and came back in Jingshi.

Wei Wuxian and Wangji were alone at Jingshi.

Wangji ask Wei Wuxian : Wei Ying, where is Sizhui?

Wei Wuxian : Tonight he will stay with Jingyi.

Wangji nodes his head.

Wei Wuxian says : Lan Zhan, now you and me are alone in Jingshi. Sizhui is not here this time.

Wangji didn't understood Wei Wuxian's words and he replied : Tonight at dinner, I will miss Sizhui.

Wei Wuxian wanted to bang his head after hearing Wangji's words. Wei Wuxian was trying to seduce Wangji indirectly.

Wangji was checking his notebook. Wei Wuxian came near to Wangji and he sat with him.

Wei Wuxian says in seductive voice : Lan Zhan, I am hungry!!

Wangji looked at Wei Wuxian and says : Don't worry Wei Ying. I'll prepare food for you. Just wait here. I'll prepare soon.

Wei Wuxian closed his eyes and took deep breath.

Wei Wuxian thinks - "Lan Zhan, I am trying to seduce you but why are you behaving like dumb?"

After that Wangji prepared dinner for both of them.