Part : 22

°°

Next day Wei Wuxian was at home. A-Yuan was playing with Wei Wuxian.

A-Yuan says to Wei Wuxian: Momma, when will you prepare lunch for me? I'm hungry.

Wei Wuxian gave a smile and hold little A-Yuan on lap and says : Awww... Do you want that today I'll prepare lunch for you?

A-Yuan : Hmmm..

Wei Wuxian : Wait here, I will prepare lunch.

A-Yuan gave a big smile. Then Wei Wuxian prepared lunch for A-Yuan. A-Yuan finished his lunch. He was happy.

After a while Wen Ning went inside home and he says to Wei Wuxian : Wei Wuxian, Huanguan-Jun arrived here. He wants to meet you.

Wei Wuxian looked at Wen Ning and says : Lan Zhan!!

Wen Ning nodes his head.

Outside the home Wangji and Wen Qing were looking at each other with angry look. Wangji was jealous because he was thinking that Wen Qing was Wei Wuxian's wife.

Wen Qing was worried for Wei Wuxian. That's why she was looking at Wangji with cold expression.

Wei Wuxian came outside and he saw that Wangji was standing there. A-Yuan also followed his mom. Wei Wuxian looked at Wangji. When A-Yuan looked at Wangji then he escaped behind his mom. He was looking at Wangji with scared face.

Wangji looked at Wei Wuxian and A-Yuan. He came forward. When he noticed that A-Yuan was scared of him then he sat on his knees in front of Wei Wuxian. He extended toys towards A-Yuan. But A-Yuan was still behind his mom.

Wei Wuxian told A-Yuan : A-Yuan, take those toys. Second prince of Gusu specially brought those toys for you.

A-Yuan came in front and he accepted those toys. Then he ran towards grandma.

Wei Wuxian and other people were looking at Wangji with confused face.

Wangji stood up and says to Wei Wuxian : I brought those toys for A-Yuan.

Wei Wuxian looked at A-Yuan. He noticed that A-Yuan was playing with those toys and he was happy.

Wei Wuxian says to Wangji : Hmmm. He liked those toys.

Wangji : Wei Ying, will you not show me your home?

Wei Wuxian looked at Wangji with questionable eyes and says : A.... You can come inside.

°°

Wangji and Wei Wuxian was alone inside home. Wangji was observing Wei Wuxian's home.

Wangji ask Wei Wuxian : Wei Ying, why didn't you tell me that you don't have golden core?

Wei Wuxian looked at Wangji and says : You also never asked me that why I use demonic cultivation.

Wangji got stunned with Wei Wuxian's question.

Wangji came near to Wei Wuxian and says : Wei Ying didn't you missed me in those years?

Wei Wuxian lowered his head and says : Lan Zhan! I... I also missed you.

Wangji holds Wei Wuxian's waist and pulled him towards himself. Wei Wuxian tried to push Wangji. But Wangji tighten his grip on Wei Wuxian's waist.

Wangji : Wei Ying, don't move.

Wei Wuxian : Lan Zhan... But I'm feeling uncomfortable.

Wangji looked at Wei Wuxian's eyes and says : Wei Ying, I love you!! Please, this time I want to love you , touch you. Please allow me.