Part : 30

°°

Next day Yanli, Jin Ling and Jin Jixuan arrived to their Lanling Jin sect.

At evening anyhow Sizhui dare to ask Wei Wuxian about his father Lan Wangji.

Sizhui ask Wei Wuxian : Momma... I don't know what had my father did? Why did you leave him?

Wei Wuxian got shocked when Sizhui ask this question. Wei Wuxian remembered all things and he got heartbroken. His eyes filled up with tears.

Sizhui again ask : Momma. I want to know all things. Please tell me.

Wei Wuxian : Do you want to know?

Sizhui nodes his head. Wei Wuxian told him whole incident about sixteen years ago.

Wei Wuxian continued : After six years your father met me at Burial Mounds. But he again blamed me for no reason. He broke my trust from him. How can I live with a person whole life who don't believe me trust me. Your father always blamed me.

Sizhui ask : After six years, Why did father accuse you?

Wei Wuxian : Sorry child, I can't tell you. It's our personal thing.

Sizhui nodes his head. He comforted his mother. Sizhui was angry on Wangji.

°°

In Cloud Recesses Lan Qiren and Lan Xichen were sitting at hall.

Lan Xichen says to Lan Qiren : Uncle, Wei Wuxian returns to Yunmeng.

Lan Qiren got shocked. He was happy.

Lan Qiren : When?

Lan Xichen : Four days ago. Jiang Cheng find him in Yi Town. There Wei Wuxian was living with Xue Yang and Xiao Xingchen.

Lan Qiren : I'm happy that he returned to his home.

Wangji was at gate. He heard all conversation.

Suddenly Wangji says : Wei Ying.... I want to meet him. I will bring him and A-Yuan to Gusu.

Lan Xichen and Lan Qiren got tensed because Wangji heard their conversation about Wei Wuxian.

Lan Qiren : Wangji!! You here! You were in Library pavillion. What are you doing here?

But Wangji didn't gave answer to Lan Qiren's question.

Wangji went near to Lan Qiren and says : Uncle, I want to meet Wei Ying. He will be waiting for me.

Lan Xichen : Wangji, you need to keep patience. This time Wei Wuxian will be angry on you.

Wangji : Brother, I am arriving to Yunmeng today.

Lan Qiren scold Wangji : Wangji, you are behaving like a mad. You need to understand. Firstly you need to calm down yourself. You have to face Wei Wuxian. Control your emotions.

Lan Xichen says to Wangji : Wangji, calm down. You should think about it that how will you give answers to Wei Wuxian's question. Just think about it that how will you face Wei Wuxian. Prepare yourself for Tomorrow.

Wangji was happy that tomorrow he will meet Wei Wuxian and Sizhui.

°°

Next day Wangji and Lan Xichen arrived at Yunmeng Lotus Pier with some disciple.

Wangji was excited. Lan Xichen noticed Wangji's happiness in his eyes. Lan Xichen was tensed about upcoming situation.

After traveling Wangji and Lan Xichen arrived to Lotus Pier. Wangji and Lan Xichen were standing at main gate of Lotus Pier. A servant went inside and informed Jiang Fengmian about twin jades of Gusu.