Part : 14

°°

After somedays Wei Wuxian got an invitation letter for him and Wangji from Lanling Jin sect. According to that letter Yanli was one month pregnant. And Jin clan were celebrating it.

Wei Wuxian told Wangji about that invitation.

°°

Next morning Wangji and Wei Wuxian got ready.

Wangji ask Wei Wuxian : Where is that Jade hairpin which I gave to you?

Wei Wuxian : I....I kept it in my jwellery box.

Wangji : Give it to me. I will pin it on your hair.

Wei Wuxian : It's ok, I can wear it by myself.

Wangji : I want to help you.

After that Wei Wuxian gave permission to Wangji for pinning hairpin in his hairs.

Then Wangji and Wei Wuxian went to Lanling. Madam Yu and Jiang Cheng were also there.

Wei Wuxian and Wangji greeted Madam Yu.

Madam you ask Wei Wuxian : Are you alright?

Wei Wuxian : Yes aunt.

Madam Yu noticed jade hairpin in Wei Wuxian's hair and she ask : This hairpin is beautiful. Who gave it to you?

Wei Wuxian : Lan Zhan!!

Madam Yu says to Wangji : I hope that you are taking care of Wei Wuxian.

Wangji : Yes.

Madam Yu looked at Wei Wuxian and says to Wangji : I know Wei Wuxian is clumsy. But after some months you will get the habit of it.

Wangji looked at Wei Wuxian and says : Hmmm...

After a while Jiang Cheng meet Wei Wuxian and Wangji. Jiang Cheng greet both of them.

Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian started talking with each other. Wei Wuxian was happy and he was smiling and laughing a lot. But Wangji was feeling jealous. Because Jiang Cheng was not Wei Wuxian's biological brother and also he was an alpha. Wangji tighten his grip on Bichen. His eyes turned red. But he didn't show jealousy on his face.

After that Wei Wuxian meet Yanli. He and Wangji greeted Yanli.

Wei Wuxian : Shijie, I missed you a lot.

Yanli gave a smile and she patt on Wei Wuxian's head and says : A-Xian, I also missed you a lot.

Wei Wuxian : Where is Jin Jixuan?

Yanli : He is talking with guests.

Wei Wuxian : Shijie, I'm happy that you are pregnant and a little member is about to take birth in your family. I have decided a name for that little member.

Yanli : What it is?

Wei Wuxian : Jin Rulan!!

Suddenly Jiang Cheng came there and he puts his hand on Wei Wuxian's shoulder. Wangji again got jealous due to Jiang Cheng's behaviour. He was controlling his anger and jealousy.

Jiang Cheng says to Wei Wuxian : Wei Wuxian, there is lan word in Rulan. Are you sure for this name?

Wei Wuxian : I liked this name so much.

Yanli calm down both. Yanli says : I like Rulan name.

Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes.

Jiang Cheng ask Wei Wuxian : Will you come with me? I want to spend more time with you.

Wei Wuxian : Okay, we will drink liquor with each other after ceremony. And we will do fun.

Yanli was happy to saw Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian together. Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian were laughing and they were spending their precious time with each other.

Wangji was too much jealous. He wanted to kick Jiang Cheng on his ass. But he was controlling his anger.

°°

After ceremony Wei Wuxian went with Jiang Cheng.

At night Wangji and Wei Wuxian stayed at Lanling because Yanli told them.

Inside Wei Wuxian's and Wangji's room Wangji was staring at Wei Wuxian with death glare. But Wei Wuxian didn't paid attention to him. He was unaware that Wangji was staring him.

Warning
This part contains adult content..

🔞🔞🔥🤩🥵

Wei Wuxian was inside bathroom he was taking bath. Wangji also went inside bathroom.

Wei Wuxian was inside bathtub. When he saw Wangji then he covered his body with his hands. Wangji was staring at Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian ask Wangji : Lan Zhan, what are you doing here? I'm taking bath.

Wangji went near to Wei Wuxian and he sat on bathtub without removing his clothes. Wei Wuxian was shocked with Wangji's reaction. Wei Wuxian was sitting naked inside bathtub.

Wangji grabbed Wei Wuxian's hand and makes him sit on his lap.

Wei Wuxian mind got blank. He says Wangji : Lan Zhan leave me. What are you doing? You are becoming shameless day by day.

Wangji ignored Wei Wuxian's word and he attacked on Wei Wuxian's lips. He was agressively kissing Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian was trying to push Wangji but Wangji was too strong. He was unable to take breath properly. Wangji squeezed Wei Wuxian's hips. Wei Wuxian moans.

Wangji slide his tongue inside Wei Wuxian's mouth and started tongue fighting. After that he started biting Wei Wuxian's lips. Wangji was jealous because of Jiang Cheng. So he was behaving like this to Wei Wuxian.

Wangji break the kiss and he looked at Wei Wuxian's breast. Wei Wuxian shyly hide his breast with his hands. Wangji removed Wei Wuxian's hand from his breast. Wangji kissed on his breast.

Wei Wuxian : ahhhhh,.. Lan Zhan..... What are you doing? please leave me....

Wangji took Wei Wuxian's nipple in between his teeth and started playing with it. Wei Wuxian was blushing so much. Wangji released his alpha pharamons. Wei Wuxian started moaning. Wangji squeeze Wei Wuxian's breast with another hand and he again started kissing Wei Wuxian on his lips. Wei Wuxian was feeling pleasure. And he moaned.

Wangji couldn't control himself and he punched on the bathtub and that bathtub broke and water spread in the bathroom. Wei Wuxian tightly hugged Wangji , so Wangji couldn't see naked Wei Wuxian. Wangji's clothes were wet. He pushed Wei Wuxian and he gets up. Wei Wuxian was still sitting inside the broken bathtub. He hugged his legs. Wangji removed his clothes in front of Wei Wuxian and he carried Wei Wuxian on his arms.

Wei Wuxian hide his face on Wangji's neck. Wangji gently throw Wei Wuxian on bed. He looked at Wei Wuxian's eyes. He extended his face towards Wei Wuxian but suddenly someone knocked on their door.

Wangji wore his inner robe and opened the door. There was a servant there. He had brought dinner for Wangji and Wei Wuxian. When Wangji was receiving food at that meantime Wei Wuxian wore his inner and outer robes. After that both ate dinner.

After dinner Wei Wuxian pretend like he was in deep sleep. Wangji first looked at Wei Wuxian and he understood that Wei Wuxian was pretending to be in deep sleep. He didn't want to bother Wei Wuxian and he slept on the same bed with Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian make distance between them and he turned his back on Wangji's side. Wangji looked at Wei Wuxian's behaviour then he closed his eyes.

At midnight Wangji unconsciously cuddle Wei Wuxian. When Wei Wuxian tried to move his body then he noticed that Wangji was cuddling him. And he was in deep sleep. Wei Wuxian looked at Wangji's face. He put his head on Wangji's shoulder and tightly hugged him.

============================================================≠=============

Thanks for reading...

I hope you liked this part...

Please try to forgive me for my grammatical mistakes...

😀☺️😊😄🙂