Part : 32

°°
Whole day Wangji was noticing Wei Wuxian. Wangji was trying to take care of Sizhui. But Sizhui was avoiding him.

At night Wangji says to Wei Wuxian : Wei Ying, you and Sizhui can come to Jingshi. It is your home. You both can live at Jingshi with me.

Wei Wuxian : Lan Zhan, I don't want to leave there. If Sizhui wants to live there then he can. But I will live at my old house.

Wangji : Wei Ying, please.

Wei Wuxian : No, Lan Zhan.

After that Wei Wuxian left from there. Wangji was standing there alone.

Sizhui also went at Wei Wuxian's old house. Wei Wuxian and Sizhui were in separate rooms. Sizhui was happy because he enjoyed very much with Lan Jingyi and his grandfather Lan Qiren.

°°

Next day at morning Wangji knocked Wei Wuxian's house door.

Wei Wuxian opened the door. He found that Wangji was standing there. He was holding breakfast in his hand.

Wangji says : Wei Ying. I bring breakfast for you and Sizhui.

Wei Wuxian said lie : But I and Sizhui already ate breakfast.

Wangji got upset.

°°

At afternoon Wei Wuxian, Nie Huaisang, Sizhui and Jingyi were together. They were roaming around Cloud Recesses. Jingyi was showing Cloud Recesses to Sizhui. Nie Huaisang and Wei Wuxian were busy in talking with each other. They went to back hills mountain, they caught fish. And Wei Wuxian and Nie Huaisang secretly drink liquor.

Wangji saw Wei Wuxian and Sizhui. He was satisfied that both of them were living in Cloud Recesses.

°°

At lunch time all were sitting at hall. Lan Xichen fixed Wei Wuxian's sitting place next to Wangji. Wei Wuxian was sitting right side of Wangji and Sizhui sat at left side of Wangji.

Lan Xichen gave a smile to Wangji. Wangji understood that Lan Xichen arranged sitting place.

After lunch Lan Xichen ask Wei Wuxian : Do you like that food?

Wei Wuxian : Yes. It was so delicious.

Lan Xichen : Oh so you like that food.

Wei Wuxian : Yes.

°°

At evening Wangji saw that Sizhui was standing alone at one place. He went to him.

Wangji says : Sizhui!!

Sizhui looked at Wangji and says : Father!!

Wangji : Tomorrow will you come with to Caiyi town. I will bring you your favourite things.

Sizhui looked at Wangji and says : Aaa.... actually tomorrow I'll be busy. Sorry father I have to go. My momma will be waiting for me.

Sizhui left from there.

Wangji knows that Sizhui was avoiding him. He got upset. Tears welled up in his eyes. Wei Wuxian and Sizhui were living in Cloud Recesses but still Wangji was unable to talk to both of them. Wei Wuxian and Sizhui were avoiding Wangji. They were living together but still there was distance between them.

°°

At night a Lan disciple knocked Wei Wuxian's room door. Wei Wuxian opened the door. That Lan disciple gave food to Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian accept that food. Wei Wuxian and Sizhui ate that food. And they enjoyed it very much.

That Lan disciple who gave food to Wei Wuxian arrived to Jingshi.

Wangji ask that Lan disciple : Did Wei Ying accept that food?

Lan Disciple : Yes Huanguan-Jun.

Wangji was satisfied that Wei Wuxian happily received food.

°°

Two days passed

Wangji always tried to convince Wei Wuxian and Sizhui. But both of them didn't paid attention to Wangji. Wangji was tensed. But he didn't give up.

°°

At library pavillion -

Wangji says to Lan Xichen : Brother, I tried a lot but Wei Ying and Sizhui are still ignoring me.

Lan Xichen : Wangji!! Don't worry. All things will be alright. Keep patience. Don't loose hope.

Wangji nodes his head.

°°

Next day Lan Xichen arrived to Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian greeted him.

Lan Xichen says to Wei Wuxian : Wei Wuxian!!

Wei Wuxian : Yes!

Lan Xichen : Actually I, Huaisang and Jingyi make plan to visit Caiyi town. Will you and Sizhui join us?

Wei Wuxian : Yes, of course.

After breakfast all were ready to go Caiyi town. Suddenly Wangji also joined them. Wei Wuxian got shocked. He stared at Wangji.

Lan Xichen says : Actually Wangji was feeling alone. So, I also decided to take him with us.

After a while all arrived to Caiyi town. Wangji was trying to pay attention of Wei Wuxian. But Wei Wuxian was still ignoring him.

Now they were standing in front of cosmetic shop. Wangji brought a bottle of sandle wood perfume for himself. Other also brought some useful cosmetics.

Wangji noticed a shop. In that shop there he found bunny toys. He brought two of them.

In front of all Wangji gave one bunny toy to Wei Wuxian and other to Sizhui. Wei Wuxian was about to refuse. But that time he was standing in front of all. He didn't want to create a scene there. That's why he accepted that bunny toy. But it was true that Wei Wuxian like that toy.

Sizhui was also happy that his father brought a toy for him. But he didn't show happiness in his face. He just put a small smile on his face.

Wangji was satisfied that they both accept those toys. After that Wangji also brought other necessary things for Wei Wuxian and Sizhui.

Every time when Wei Wuxian was selecting necessary things for himself then Wangji was paying all the bill. Wei Wuxian even scold Wangji to not pay bill for him but Wangji didn't listen to Wei Wuxian. He was continuously paying bill for everything which Wei Wuxian was choosing from shop.

Wangji also paid bill for Sizhui. Sizhui was happy because his father was taking care of him. But he was tensed that his mother was ignoring his father.

With time, Sizhui started liking his father. He loved it when Wangji took care of him and Wei Wuxian.

It was true that Wei Wuxian and Sizhui enjoyed lot in Caiyi town. They enjoyed company of Lan Wangji. Sizhui was showing his expression but Wei Wuxian did not show his feelings to Wangji.

==========================================================================

Thanks for reading...

I hope you like this part...

😊😃🙂😌☺️

Next part is going to be interesting...