Part : 5

°°

The next day, Wei Wuxian attends all his classes in the morning. Some of its classes run during the day as well. Wei Wuxian attends classes with Nie Huaisang. He felt very boring.

In the evening, Wei Wuxian was sitting in his room. He was holding a golden hair pin given to him by Madame Yu.

Wei Wuxian thinks in mind - "Madam Yu, why did you get me married to Wangji? He doesn't care about me. Even he didn't meet me at wedding night. He didn't even think it necessary to be friend with me. I am very lonely. I have to force a smile on my face in front of everyone. Will my whole life pass like this?"

Wei Wuxian's eyes filled up with tears. And one drop of tear roll down from his cheeks.

Suddenly a Lan disciple knocked Wei Wuxian's room door.

Disciple : Master Lan Qiren wants to meet you.

Wei Wuxian : Okay, I'm just coming.

After that Wei Wuxian arrived to Lan Qiren. He saw that Lan Xichen and Nie Huaisang was also there. He greeted all and show respect.

Lan Xichen : A-Xian, sit here with us.

Wei Wuxian sat with them. Nie Huaisang prepared tea for Wei Wuxian.

Lan Qiren ask Wei Wuxian : How was your day?

Wei Wuxian makes a pout and says : Boring, I didn't find anything interesting here. (Wei Wuxian drink a sip of tea)

Lan Xichen laughs and says : Ohh, I think you like adventure.

Nie Huaisang : Yes, A-Xian loves adventure. Yesterday we both went to river. There we caught many fishes.

Wei Wuxian : Yes, yesterday I felt interesting there. When at night I was coming home by climbing rooftop, I was holding two jars of emperors smile in my hand then suddenly a cold faced person attacked on me, and I use my Chenqing and I ran away from there.

Lan Qiren says to Wei Wuxian : You break too many rules. Firstly, you climb at rooftop and secondly you bring liquor at Cloud Recesses.

Wei Wuxian makes a pout : But I was unaware of Gusu Lan principles.

Lan Xichen says to Lan Qiren : Uncle, I think we should forgive him. He is new here. And he doesn't know about our three thousand principles.

Lan Qiren nodes his head. Lan Qiren ask Wei Wuxian : A-Xian, are you able to control your demonic power perfectly?

Wei Wuxian : Yes, from two years I'm practicing for it. I think I need more information.

Nie Huaisang : You can go to the library. There are many kinds of books about demonic cultivation. It will help you.

Wei Wuxian : Thank you Lan Huaisang.

Lan Qiren : A-Xian, you need to use your power in limited way. Make sure that you couldn't hurt anyone.

Wei Wuxian : Okay.

After that Lan Xichen says: Uncle, I heard that in our Caiyi town water ghost are attacking people. We need to do something.

Lan Qiren says to Lan Xichen : Tomorrow, you can go there with disciples.

Lan Xichen : But uncle, tomorrow I'm busy.

Wei Wuxian ask with curiosity : Can I go there with disciples?

All looked at Wei Wuxian. Lan Xichen ask : Will you able to kill all those water ghosts with disciples?

Wei Wuxian : I have Chenqing.

Lan Xichen : Okay, I will try to do my work on time, so I can join you.

After that conversation Wei Wuxian arrived to his room. He was excited about tomorrow.

°°

At next day after classes. Wei Wuxian and Lan disciples went to the Caiyi town. Lan Xichen was unable to attend them so he send Wangji there. All disciples climb at their boat. There was only one boat left. Suddenly Wangji came from behind and he climbed on that boat.

When Wei Wuxian noticed that someone climbed at that boat then he says : Hey, cold faced person, it was my boat.

Wangji doesn't respond to him. He looked at Wei Wuxian with his cold eyes. When Wei Wuxian looked at Wangji's eyes then he felt something in his heart. He shyly lowered his eyes. Wangji was really looking very handsome. Wangji looked at Wei Wuxian and he steps to the side as if he inviting Wei Wuxian onto the boat. Wei Wuxian gets on the boat without delay. There was an awkward silence in between both of them.

After that they saw that some water ghosts were coming towards them.

One water ghost attacked on a disciple's boat. Those disciple jumped on another boat. Wei Wuxian played his Chenqing. He was trying to control all ghosts. Wangji and disciples were attacking those water ghosts.

Suddenly at meantime some water ghosts attacked on Wei Wuxian and Wangji's boat. Wangji and Wei Wuxian jumped in air. Wangji climbs on his sword Bichen. And by holding Wei Wuxian by the waist, he also makes him stand on the sword. Wei Wuxian played his Chenqing and dense fog appeard there. Because of that dense fog all water ghosts were under control of Wei Wuxian. After that Wei Wuxian, Wangji and Lan disciples killed all water ghosts.

All take a breath of relief. Wei Wuxian thanks Wangji for helping him. Wangji nodes his head. After that all went to their home.

°°

Wei Wuxian was in his room. He was lying on the bed. Wei Wuxian was so happy.

Wei Wuxian thinks - "Today I enjoyed so much, that cold face person helped me a lot. Ohh.... No... I forgot to ask his name. By the way his arms are so strong."

Wei Wuxian started blushing when he remembered that moment when Wangji holds Wei Wuxian by his waist. Wei Wuxian put a pillow on his face.

°°

At other side Wangji arrived to Jingshi. He was so disturbed because he was continuously thinking about Wei Wuxian. He wants to know his name. Lan Lusi prepared dinner for Wangji. She observed that Wangji was not paying attention to the food.

Lan Lusi : Husband, what happened? Why are you tensed?

Wangji looked at Lan Lusi and says : Nothing, I was thinking about those water ghosts.

Lan Lusi : Ooh, did you killed all of them?

Wangji : Not only me, other disciples and a person were also there.

Lan Lusi : Who was that person?

Wangji : I forgot to ask his name. But he is new here.

==========================================================================

Thanks for reading..
Please try to forgive me for my grammatical mistakes...

😇🥰😊