Part : 23

°°°

Wei Wuxian was crying. Tears were flowing from his eyes.

Wangji : Wei Ying, are you ready for another round?

Wei Wuxian looked at Wangji with shocking face and says : Lan Zhan, I told you that my lower part is hurting. But still you want to do sex with me.

Wangji harshly kissed on Wei Wuxian's lips. Wei Wuxian pushed Wangji with his all strength.

Wei Wuxian scold Wangji : Lan Zhan, I said stop.

Wangji put his hand on Wei Wuxian's mouth. Wei Wuxian bite on Wangji's hand. Wangji removed his hand.

Wei Wuxian screamed : Lan Zhan, what are you doing? Why are you not listening to me? I said no it means no.

Wangji looked at Wei Wuxian with dark eyes.

Wangji says in cold tone : What happened Wei Wuxian? Are you not this much capable to handle me? I think you enjoyed a lot with Wen Qing that's why you forget my taste.

Wei Wuxian widen his eyes. He didn't believe in his ears that Wangji told all those things.

Wei Wuxian angrily says : Lan Zhan, what are you saying? Are you in your sense?

Wangji : Things which are true. You can give birth to Wen Qing's baby A-Yuan. And you can't resist me. This time I will make you pregnant with my baby.

Wei Wuxian pushed Wangji with all his strength. Wangji fell down from bed. Wei Wuxian stood up and wore his inner robes. Wangji got angry and he stood up. He grabbed Wei Wuxian's hand and tried to push him on bed. But Wei Wuxian was able to defense himself.

Wei Wuxian says Wangji and scold him : Lan Zhan, now you are trying to rape me? At first round I allowed you to touch me. But I will not allow you to touch me again. I didn't expect this from you. You are trying to take advantage of me. You want to rape me. You have disappointed me. You have blame me for no reason. What do you think A-Yuan is mine and Wen Qing's offspring?

Wangji wore his inner robe and looked at Wei Wuxian's eyes and ask : Is it not your's and Wen Qing's son?

Wei Wuxian gave a painful smile and ask : Lan Zhan what do you think what type of relationship is between in Wen Qing and me?

Wangji confusingly looked at Wei Wuxian and says : You.... You married her. You know that I'm your husband. But still you make relationship with her. And A-Yuan is your's and her son. I didn't think that you will became this much shameless.

Wei Wuxian was disappointed. He was feeling hurt. Tears rolled down from his eyes.

Wei Wuxian says in calm voice : Wen Qing is just my friend. She helped me a lot when I left Gusu. And A-Yuan is not her baby.

Wangji went near to Wei Wuxian he holds Wei Wuxian's hand and says : Wei Ying, A-Yuan is not Wen Qing's baby than who is A-Yuan's real father.

Wei Wuxian looked at Wangji with disappointment. Wei Wuxian released his hands from Wangji's grip.

Wei Wuxian thinks - "Lan Zhan can't you recognise your son. He is your son. You are blaming me for no reason. It means from starting you were thinking that A-Yuan is mine and Wen Qing's son. Do you forget of that day when I was in heat and you helped me? Lan Zhan what do you think am I characterless?"

Wei Wuxian ask Wangji in cold tone : What do you think who is A-Yuan's real father?

Wangji ask in tensed voice : Were you in heat and an alpha took advantage of you? Did he hurt you? Did he raped you?

Wei Wuxian screamed : No!

Now Wangji was not in his sense. He didn't think that what he was saying. He was saying nonsense. His jealousy was hurting Wei Wuxian a lot. Wangji's words were hurting Wei Wuxian's heart. Later he will be regret of it.

Wangji looked at Wei Wuxian and says : I understood, you get angry when I talked anything bad about that alpha. Did you enjoy with him.

Wei Wuxian got angry. He widen his eyes. He didn't think that Wangji will blame him. Wei Wuxian was feeling pain in his chest. He was heartbroken after listening harsh words from Wangji's mouth. Tears were continuously flowing from his eyes.

Wangji went near to Wei Wuxian but Wei Wuxian pushed him.

Wei Wuxian : Lan Zhan.... what do you think am I characterless? How can you blame me?

Wangji : What happened Wei Ying? Are you feeling hurt when I'm talking anything about that alpha. I understood he is the reason that you didn't came back to Gusu. Does he give you pleasure? That's why you are not coming to Gusu.

Wei Wuxian felt hurt. Wangji again went near to Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian was trying to push him. But Wangji harshly pushed Wei Wuxian on bed. Wei Wuxian struggled and he stood up.

Wei Wuxian hold his Chenqing and started playing it. Suddenly dark fog started appearing there.

Wangji hold his Bichen on hand. Wei Wuxian was playing Chenqing. Suddenly Wen Ning came there. Wei Wuxian was controlling him with flute. Wen Ning looked at Wangji and attached on him. Wangji defend himself.

Wangji and Wen Ning were fighting together. Wei Wuxian was playing Chenqing. After a while some dark shadows started appearing there. They were ghosts. Those dark shadows attached on Wangji.

Wen Ning and ghosts were attacking Wangji. Wei Wuxian stopped playing Chenqing.

Wei Wuxian says to Wangji : Lan Zhan, why are you not thinking that A-Yuan can be your son?

But Wangji was unable to hear the question which Wei Wuxian asked him. Because that time Wen Ning attacked on Wangji. And Wangji was busy in defending himself.

After fifteen minutes Wei Wuxian control all ghosts and Wen Ning.Wen Ning calms down himself. All ghosts disappeared from there. Wei Wuxian gave signal to Wen Ning that he can go outside.

Wangji sat on ground he looked towards Wei Wuxian. Wei Wuxian was standing in front of him with expression less face.

Wei Wuxian : Lan Zhan, get out from here.

Wangji : Wei Ying!!

Wei Wuxian screamed : Enough Lan Zhan!! You hurt me with your words. What do you think am I characterless? You blames me that I am in affair with other alpha that's why I 'm not coming Gusu with you?

Wangji : Is it not true? If not, then tell me who is A-Yuan's real father?

Wei Wuxian says with a straight face : Lan Zhan what do you think who can be his real father? Did you forget when I was in heat and you helped me?

Wangji stood up and looked at Wei Wuxian. He went near to Wei Wuxian and says : Wei Ying!! It means..... it means he is....

Wei Wuxian looked at Wangji's eyes and says : What are you thinking? Who's son is he?

Wangji : Mine!! He is my son.

Wei Wuxian : Yes, he is your son. You are his father. Lan Zhan you have disappointed me a lot. You said you love me but you never trust on me. Your love was fake. You just need physical pleasure. You didn't think about my feelings.

Wei Wuxian started crying and sobbing.

Wangji was happy to know that A-Yuan is his son. But he was worried that he hurts Wei Wuxian a lot. He was happy and sad at both time.

==========================================================================

Thanks for reading...

I hope you liked this part...

Please try to forgive me for my grammatical mistakes...

🤗☺️😊😄😅🤗