𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

Xiao Zhan could not believe what he was seeing! Of all the places Wang Yibo could be, this is not the one! Wang Yibo would never want to stand beside him! He....

Tears flowed down his cheeks. Xiao Zhan did not want to be vulnerable in front of Yibo but he could not help it. He hated himself for being so emotional but.... It wasn't his fault!

Xiao Zhan could not take his eyes off Yibo, his alpha! How much he had missed him, yearned for him! Seeing him being so close to him was too overwhelming for Zhan. Xiao Zhan could smell the alpha pheromones of Yibo and... his legs wobbled. It was too much. Way more than he could take in.

Xiao Zhan could not take control of his emotions, feelings and neither his body. He had yearned for Yibo all these years and now that he was beside him, was too much for him to handle!

Xiao Zhan was about to fall when Yibo caught him in his arms. And that was when there eyes met once again!

All these while, Yibo had controlled himself not to look into those eyes which were staring deeply at him. He could feel Zhan's eyes on him but he made sure that he wouldn't look into that direction no matter what. But now... Zhan was about to fall, he could not help but catch him and that was when he looked straight into those golden teary eyes.

Those eyes were never meant for tears. It should always be glistening with smile.

The sight of Zhan made Yibo's heart ache for him and unknowing to him, a tear ran slipped his eyes and fell right down on Zhan's cheek.

How much he had missed him!

Wang Yibo clutched onto Zhan harder not willing to let go but Xiao Zhan got out of his embrace as soon as possible and it broke his heart even mire than he could imagine.

Wang Yibo tried to hold back his tears from falling more but something was wrong with him today. He just could not understand what was wrong.

Wang Yibo had always loved Xiao Zhan more than he had ever loved anyone else. He had devoted himself to Zhan. He had never been able to imagine a life without Zhan but when that really happened, he understood that pain it gave him. When he was overseas, he had just breathed as a sign of being alive but he had never really lived. Every single day, he had been dying!

And now that he had seen Xiao Zhan after such a long time, he could not care about anything anymore. He did not why all of a sudden he felt this way but at this very moment, he just wanted to forget the past and a have a new life with Xiao Zhan, his omega!

"Let go of me!" Came Xiao Zhan's voice and that was when he realized he was holding Zhan's hand hardly.

He looked down at their hands and held it even more tighter. He could not help but cry at the sight! Just why on the earth was god so cruel for them?!

"I said let go of me!" Xiao Zhan snapped.

"Was I so bad that you could not live me anymore?" Wang Yibo asked, still looking down at their hands which he he held even more tighter afraid that Zhan would pull it back. His words proved that he was in immense pain and Xiao Zhan did not miss it.

Hearing those words was so heart breaking but Xiao Zhan tried to be strong and he tried to pull his hand away. But Wang Yibo did not let go of it.

"Was I really that bad, that your heart stopped beating for me?" Wang Yibo questioned next and he did not care about his tears anymore. He needed answers for the questions that he had been asking himself for the past two years.

"Mr. Wang, could you please let go of me?" Xiao Zhan asked trying to hide away his pain.

"Is it that your heart stopped beating for me suddenly or... Or did your heart not belong to me since the beginning?" Wang Yibo asked raising his head and looking straight into his omega's eyes.

Xiao Zhan could see the pain and sorrow in the eyes of his alpha and he could not help but let go of his tears. After all, he too was still a human and could not always keep the pain hidden.

He looked right at Wang Yibo and said with a sad smile, "Mr. Wang has a very poor memory."

Of all the words Wang Yibo was expecting right now, these were not even in the bottom line of his list. Wang Yibo looked confusedly at Xiao Zhan seeking for an explanation but Xiao Zhan turned away trying to muffle his cries.

"Zh.... Zhan g.. Ge...." Wang Yibo said within tears. "Pl...please look at.. me..."

Wang Yibo said in a pleading tone, holding Zhan's hand even more tighter.

"Mr, Wang....." Xiao Zhan turned his head towards Wang Yibo and before he even knew, Yibo had closed their distance and was kissing him right on his lips with tears flowing like a river down his cheeks.

Xiao Zhan's eyes widened in surprise and astonishment. He wasn't expecting that, a kiss exactly!

With A-yaun on one hand and other hand being held tightly by Yibo, he could not pull away himself from his alpha and right now Xiao Zhan hated himself for being so weak.

He could not push Yibo with his body as A-yaun would wake up from his sleep and begin crying once again. Defenseless, Xiao Zhan gave in, for it was non other than Yibo, whom he loved and lived for, and especially his alpha.

Deep down, Xiao Zhan hated himself for being as this, weak, vulnerable and emotional. He was disgusted with himself for being like this.

As much as Zhan missed Yibo, he no longer liked to be intimate with him anymore. For Yibo had broken his trust, his heart and above all, had broken him! Yibo was the one and only reason for who they were right now! And Xiao Zhan will never ever forgive Yibo for what he had done in this lifetime!