𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑺𝒊𝒙

Xiao Zhan was playing with A-yaun when the door handle moved and Wang Yibo walked in. Realizing that it was Yibo and not Wen Ning, Zhan pulled away his gaze and went back to playing with A-yaun.  

Both of them were currently seated on the mat on the small living room, with all the toys spread around A-yaun.

Wang Yibo looked at Xiao Zhan who now had a soft smile on his face as he was looking down at the baby and that sight was enough to calm down Yibo's aching heart.

From the door, Yibo smiled at them and realized indeed, it was a home for him now. He would make sure to give both his omega and their baby the love and care that they deserve. He would make sure both Zhan and A-yaun got all of it.

Sighing, he wished, he could call Zhan his home as well. Well, indeed, Zhan was his home but he wished he could say it out loud as well.

His smile vanished away from his face when he realized that it was a hopeless wish, at least for now.

This four walls or any other four walls could never bring the feeling of home to him. It had always been Xiao Zhan who had made him feel home.

These four walls - they were just the reminders of the life long regret that he was forced to take. And Xiao Zhan was the reminder of all that he had done to him.

Reminder of his home that he lost.

Reminder of the beautiful past he was taken away from.

Reminder of everything! His Zhan Ge had been his world and when he disappeared, it was as if Yibo lost the whole world!

Wang Yibo took a seat in between Xiao Zhan and A-yaun. Trying to sound normal, and despite all the conversations they have had in the last few days, Yibo said, "I brought breakfast for us."

Wang Yibo clearly noticed Xiao Zhan's hands stop abruptly before he went back to playing again.

"Did Zhan Ge already eat?" Wang Yibo asked again but to his no surprise, Xiao Zhan did not answer.

Sighing, Yibo pinched A-yaun's cheek and ruffled his hair, "A-yaun, did you eat?"

A-yaun looked up at him and giggled, before throwing a toy towards him and nodded. Wang Yibo was about to touch A-yaun again, when Xiao Zhan hit his hand, almost a smack.

"Wash up before touching the baby. You just came from the road." His tone was reprimanding and Wang Yibo's eyes widened. This was the first time, ever since Zhan's return, he had said something... unrelated to the past and.... No hurtful words!

Wang Yibo stared at Xiao Zhan for a whole minute, his jaw agape, when Zhan too realized that something was out if normal. He turned to look at Yibo and it was then that he realized that he had said something... more affectionate.

Xiao Zhan coughed, racking his mind for a better explanation. "He is still small. He can get infected easily. Go and wash up."

Wang Yibo was grinning from ear to ear when he had finished talking. With a smile plastered on his face, he stood up instantly and obediently, exclaiming, "Okay, Zhan Ge!"

And with that, Wang Yibo ran off.

Xiao Zhan stared at the empty hallway where Yibo had just ran off, his mouth hung open.

Did he just ask Wang Yibo to wash up? In his place?

For an unknown reason, Zhan felt strange. What was he doing? What was wrong with him?!

He should have asked Wang Yibo to get lost! Not to get washed up!

Xiao Zhan was furious with himself and he wanted to slap his cheeks, to wake himself up.

He was doing this for A-yaun, Zhan told himself. A-yaun's health was more important than any other, he reasoned out, although, somewhere on corner of his mind, told him otherwise which he chose to ignore.

Xiao Zhan was about to take out his phone and call Wen Ning, when Yibo came back, on the same speed that he had left.

Xiao Zhan looked up at him, confused.

"I don't have a towel." Wang Yibo said.

Xiao Zhan looked at him slightly, narrowing his eyes as if asking, 'how was this his problem?'

But Wang Yibo continued, "I don't have extra clothes."

And Xiao Zhan still was still puzzled, why was Yibo saying these things to him? It wasn't like he was going to give him his clothes, right? Or was he...?

"Zhan ge, can I wear yours until I get mine?" Wang Yibo asked and Zhan's breath hitched. No wonder Wang Yibo was explaining him things!

With clenched teeth, Zhan gritted, "Don't you dare touch my clothes!"

"But what will I wear after I wash up?" Wang Yibo argued.

"I don't give a damn of your problems."

"Zhan ge, I cannot be naked after I wash up." Yibo went on.

Xiao Zhan pretended not to have heard Wang Yibo's words.

"Zhan Ge, I don't mind if we are alone but now we have a baby. We have to restrain ourselves. We-..."

"Wang Yibo!" Xiao Zhan yelled unable to take anymore of his nonsense.

Wang Yibo instantly shut up before starting again. "I am sorry, I am sorry, I know, no adult talk in front of babies. I know, I know. But you have to understand too. I really don't have any clothes."

Wang Yibo huffed and for a moment, Xiao Zhan was on a daze. His mind drifted to the past life where they had been together, having similar conversations on which Zhan would disagree and Yibo would remain unhappy, which would look silly yet cute on him, just like now.

Xiao Zhan was too immersed in his thoughts that he did not hear Wang Yibo's words clearly and only when Yibo walked towards his room, saying that he would buy some clothes by evening and promising to wash his clothes, did Zhan get back to his senses.

And he did not even have a chance to protest before Yibo took a towel and a t-shirt or something and closed the bathroom door behind him.

Xiao Zhan's mouth hung open, trying to take in what just happened.

Did he just allow Wang Yibo to wear his clothes?

Shit! He cursed. Wang Yibo was already getting on his nerves!