𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

The next morning, Wang Yibo woke up first due to the ray of sunshine that fell on his face through the mirrored glass.

When he opened his eyes at once he felt a throbbing pain on his head and he flinched. He closed his eyes again trying to ease his pain and a few minutes later, he once again opened his eyes to scan the surroundings.

The first sight was his omega Xiao Zhan sleeping beside him, on his arms, peacefully. Wang Yibo kept on looking at that beautiful and breath taking face that he could not hear his phone ringing. It was a long time later that he realized his phone had been ringing for a while now.

Wang Yibo scanned the phone to see his brother calling.

"Hello."

"Yibo, where are you?" came his brother's voice.

Xichen had never been so loud so Wang Yibo found it abnormal but still to answer his brother's question, he looked around. It didn't feel like home. 'Where am I?' Yibo thought. Xiao Zhan and his room were different from this room. It seemed more like a hotel room. 'When did I come to a hotel with Zhan Ge?' Yibo thought to himself again.

Wang Yibo could not remember anything from last night. His mind was all muddled and his memories were blurred. No, his memories were not blurred, it wasn't there at all. There was no memories of last night at all!

"Yibo?" Wang Xichen's voice through the phone made Yibo get back to his senses.

"Ah... I am in a hotel I guess." Wang Yibo replied.

"I don't care where you are right now but I want you home as soon as possible!" Wang Xichen commanded.

"Brother, is everything alright?"

"No, nothing is alright and I want you home the very moment!"

"What's..." Wang Yibo could not even question his brother what was wrong before Wang Xichen disconnected the call.

Wang Xichen had never been like this before and this rude behaviour of his gave goosebumps to Yibo. 'I hope everything is alright.' Wang Yibo prayed and looked over at Xiao Zhan was fast asleep.

'Should I wake him up and take him along? May be no, he is sleeping. I could come and pick him up later once he wakes up. I shouldn't ruin his sleep.' Thinking so, Wang Yibo freshened up, looked around the room which was beautifully decorated tried to think what has really happened last night and finally not remembering anything, he gave up and gave one last look at his omega and soon was in the car, driving home.

Wang Yibo did not know why but his heart wasn't at ease. Something in him screamed that he should take Xiao Zhan along and not leave him alone in the hotel. But it was too late because befure he knew, he had already arrived at the Wang Mansion.

The tense air on the mansion was easily noted by Yibo and was confused to the core on thinking what had really happened for not only his uncle to be fuming but his brother too.

"Uncle, brother..." Wang Yibo made his presence known.

Both Qiren and Xichen gave him a fuming look, but did not speak. It was Meng Yao who spoke. Yibo was surprised to see Meng Yao there.

"You finally came." He said.

"Why are you here?"

"That's not important." Wang Xichen interrupted. "All that's important at the moment is, "You will no longer see that omega again."

Wang Yibo was confused. Who was his brother talking about?

"Dou you get me?" Wang Xichen almost screamed.

"Which omega?" Yibo asked muddled.

"That unfilial omega of yours, Xioa Zhan."

"Brother, watch out your words." Wang Yibo threatened. This was the first time Yibo had spoken to his brother like this but he did not regret it. His brother was speaking ill of his Zhan Ge and so this is what he deserves.

"Wang Yibo!" Wang Qiren yelled.

"Uncle, what's going on?" Yibo questioned.

"You don't know?" Qiren questioned back.

"No."

"Then let me tell you, may be you have forgotten everything because you were drunk last night."

And then Meng Yao began in telling his narrative story. Wang Yibo could not believe his ears. He couldn't believe a word that Meng Yao said. WANG yibo was confused to death. At last, when Meng Yao was finally done, he showed the divorce papers which Yibo had signed, saying,

"Last night, when you saw Xiao Zhan with Wen Chao, you were devastated and asked me to to prepare the divorce papers as soon as possible. I told you to think it over but you were stubborn and I did what you asked. You wanted the divorce papers immediately and soon as I got our attorney to prepare it and when we got papers in hand, you signed it instantly asking me to submit it to the court first thing in the morning after making Zhan sign it."

"Stop the non sense!" Wang Yibo yelled.

"You stop it Yibo!" Wang Qiren too yelled.

Wang Yibo was no longer in a state to listen to anyone. He hurried to the door saying, "I shouldn't have left Zhan Ge alone. Who knows what he is going through right now. I will not let go of Wen Chao for what he has done. He will get a taste of his own medicine soon."

"Wang Yibo, stop right there!" Xichen exclaimed.

Wang Yibo looked at his brother confused.

"Where do you think you are going?"

"To Zhan Ge." Wang Yibo said sternly.

"Wang Yibo, let me tell you for one last time. If you ever step out of this door for the sake of Xioa Zhan, do remember, that it will be the last minute of our relationship. You will no longer have someone to be called as a brother. I promise."

"Brother, do you understand what you are speaking? Zhan ge can never do something like that. You have misunderstood. At least let me go to him."

"It's you who have misunderstood. You cannot see the truth. That's your fault. But after this, I will not let you be blinded by him."

"Brother, please..." Wang Yibo pleaded not wanting to lose his brother.

"Yibo, not only him, but you will lose me too if you go out searching for that omega again." Qiren said.

"Why can't you understand? Zhan Ge..." Wang Yibo was interrupted.

"The choice is yours." Both Wang Qiren and Wang Xichen left the main hall, leaving Meng Yao with Yibo.

Meng Yao, who was watching everything from a corner, was more than happy. It was time to execute the remaining part of his plan!