𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

Morning light shone through the window and Xiao Zhan moaned in contentment at the good night sleep. He nuzzled his cheek at the Broad chest he was lying on and couldn't help but raise his lips at the warmth he received. His heart felt so light that he could not comprehend into words and all he wanted was to lie this way forever.  

Their lying position can only be described as odd in others' eyes but loving in affectionate in their eyes, Xiao Zhan was sprawled on top of Wang Yibo, one of his hands numb since it was under the omega's neck, while his other hand was next to him. Wang Yibo's left hand was on Xiao Zhan's back and the other in his hair softly playing with it.

Xiao Zhan groaned, waking up, his eyes slowly fluttered open, the light slightly blinding him, he then covered them with his arm.

"You are awake?" A husky voice called out and Xiao Zhan looked at the source of the voice and was surprised.

"You are awake?" He threw the question back.

Wang Yibo had woken up a few hours before, deciding to let the omega on top of him sleep more, he started playing with his hair, softly humming whatever song came to his mind.

"I had been awake for a while now." Wang Yibo replied with a smile and bent down to kiss the lips of his omega. "Good morning, Zhan Ge."

"Good morning... How long have you been awake?" Zhan asked, rubbing his eyes.

Yibo drew back the bangs of hair that were falling on Zhan's eyes and kissed his eyelids, "I don't know. I was too excited for a new day with you that I have been awake whole night."

Xiao Zhan stopped in his tracks and looked at Wang Yibo with wide eyes. He looked at the other carefully and indeed his eyes looked very red and tired as if he hadn't slept the whole night. But if the reason was really what the other said then...

"You have plans for the day? For us?"

"Of course!" Wang Yibo beamed sitting up straight and dragging Zhan along with him. "I have too many plans. First,..." Yibo began to name. "I should talk to A-yaun and tell him that I am his daddy which is the very most important. Then, we should all have breakfast together outdoors. Oh yeah, we should visit your family too. Tell them we are back together. And then, we should go..."

"Yibo," Zhan interrupted. "We cannot leave home. We should stay indoors."

"Ah? Why?" Yibo asked confused.

"Jin Guanyao is in search of us, I am very sure of it. I am afraid that something unexpected would happen if we act rashly."

"Zhan Ge, you don't have to be afraid of him. I ha e already filed a complaint against him and the police is in search of him. He will be caught soon. We will be safe."

"Yibo, don't underestimate him. For three years he had me hidden away from this world. No one knew of my existence until I returned. Huisuang told me that you searched for me everywhere but could not find me. What does that mean?! He is more powerful and resourceful than we could imagine!"

"But, Zhan Ge..."

"Yibo please... I beg you. Let's stay indoors and low key for some days, alright?" Xiao Zhan pleaded.

Wang Yibo gazed at him omega for some time and could not find any fault in his thinking. It was he who at fault. If he had protected his omega well at the first place, all of these would never have occurred. Finally making up his mind, Yibo muttered a low, "Alright."

And then as if he had just remembered something, Yibo asked, "Zhan Ge, there is one thing I don't understand. Why did you wait for three years to get away from him? I mean, I know it's not easy but why wait for three years?"

Xiao Zhan sighed. "I never knew that he was keeping me hidden away from you. I thought he was protecting me and my unborn child from you and your family. That's what he told me and I believed him. But I told him several times that I did not do any wrong to live in hiding. I could face you and your family but he told me otherwise. He told me that I should not be selfish and think of my unborn child. He told me that I should keep my baby safe and everything else did not matter. He was so convincing that I believed him. He told me that he would take me overseas soon and then I no longer would have to live in secrecy but that never happened. I am glad that never took me abroad but I was getting tired of living in hiding. I tried to run away several times but I failed until the last time in which I succeeded."

"I am sorry." Yibo felt do guilty towards his omega for all that he had gone through and was ashamed to call himself the other's alpha.

"You don't have to be. It wasn't your fault. Our fate played with us."

"I should have protected you more."

"Let the bygones be bygones." Zhan exclaimed.

"Zhan Ge," Yibo took Zhan's hand in his. "Do you trust me?"

"You already know the answer, don't you?" Zhan asked back.

Wang Yibo nodded and a shaking voice he spoke, "Then... would you please believe me if I tell you that, I'll move Heaven and Earth for you and our baby. Nothing would stand in my way to make you two the happiest people in the world. Just like I vowed on our wedding, I will cherish, love, protect and provide. A forever, that's what I had vowed, and that's what I want to vow once again. Do you trust me?"

"I do." Xiao Zhan worded out.

Wang Yibo smiled. This was all that he wanted. His omega's trust which had been broken by himself back then. And now that he had regained the trust back, he would do anything for his Xiao Zhan and their little baby. Anything.

"Thank you." Wang Yibo's eyes glistened with tears.

Xiao Zhan smiled at him and kissed his eyes, "Let's go wake up our boy. Don't you want to tell him something important?"

"I do!"

And with that, they picked up their discarded clothes from the floor and busied themselves with morning wash up before striding off towards their baby's room.

They were so excited as today markets a new chapter in their life and all that they would ever want was, this happiness to last forever!