𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒆𝒏

Xiao Zhan couldn't bear the pain he was feeling when Yibo looked at him like that. It broke his heart to the point he was not sure if it could be fixed again.

Xiao Zhan went up to Yibo, stood right in Tony of him, looked straight into his eyes, took Yibo's hand in his and placed it over his heart,

"Wang Yibo, place your hand over my heart and feel it, does it feel to you as if it is beating for some one else?" Xiao Zhan asked a tear slipping down his cheek.

Wang Yibo's breath hitched. Looking into Zhan's eyes, was enough for his pain and anger to fade away. He clutched onto Zhan's shirt, letting his tears fall away and dell on his knees, sobbing,

"Zhan... Zhan Ge... I am scared. I...." Wang Yibo could not utter another word. He cried harder as if his life was at stake.

Xiao Zhan, seeing Yibo in such a state, realized how much he had hurt Yibo. He knelt down and took Yibo's face in his hands, wiping those tears away and making Yibo look at him,

"Don't be scared. I am here. Here with you. I swear never to leave your side."

Those words made Yibo weep harder than ever.

"No... I... I don't think so... Meng Yao had left and I am sure he would accuse you to uncle and brother. He would accuse you for what you have not done and I am scared we... We can no longer be together. Zhan Ge... I... I don't want you to leave me. Please..."

Xiao Zhan too feared the same. He knew very sook. Wang Qiren would come barking at him calling him disloyal and unfaithful. He closed his eyes for he could not imagine his in-laws accusing him for what he have not done and the consequences that would follow.

"Yibo... I... Its OK. As long as we, are together and trust each other, no one could separate us."

Wang Yibo looked into him and Xiao Zhan asked,

"You believe me right?"

"My Zhan Ge could do anything but never betray me." Wang Yibo said with a smile despite his tears, "My Zhan Ge will always remain mine forever and as long as he is alive, he wouldn't even dream of another alpha let alone spend time with him. No one could be as loyal as my Zhan Ge and I am sure that it was Wen Chao who tried to misbehave with you. Zhan Ge, I am sorry for not coming earlier. I am sorry for..."

Xiao Zhan placed his finger on Yibo's lips indicating him to shut and said,

"It was not your fault, its all mine. I should have told to you about the baby earlier and should have planned this worst surprise. I should have listened to you when you said that we would go overseas to celebrate our anniversary and then nothing like this would have happened. It's all my fault. I am sorry Yibo."

"Zhan Ge doesn't have to apologise. He just wanted to surprise me...," Yibo paused, looked at Xiao Zhan with a dashing smile and said, "With the pregnancy!"

Saying so, as if he had forgotten every other things, Wang Yibo lunged to Zhan and hugged him tightly, kissing every where that he could reach and cried,

"Zhan Ge... Our dream has finally come true!"

Xiao Zhan was stunned at the change of Yibo's expression but could not help his happiness too. He too kissed Yibo back and soon they were a crying mess but it was no more due to sadness but real happiness.

"Zhan Ge... I am going to be a father. We are going to be parents soon!"

"Exactly. Now there is not just two of us, in another few months we will have someone to call ours and who would only belong to us. He will inherit us and our name forever!" Xiao Zhan cried