𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

If there was a happiest person alive on earth to be named right now, it could be none other than Meng Yao!

Meng Yao was currently seated in a bar across Wang Yibo who was heavily drunk. Meng Yao could not tell how happy he was just thinking of the upcoming events which was going to change the destiny of these two lovers, Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan.

When Xiao Zhan had told him that he was pregnant and would tell about his pregnancy to Yibo on their first anniversary making it a huge surprise, Meng Yao had seared to himself that he would make their first anniversary into something way bigger than they could imagine and would always remain a scar in their lives and now, for almost a week, he had been working on his surprise and so far everything was going well.

As he had planned, he had sent Wen Chao to Xiao Zhan's location, which was a secret only known to him and Zhan and was very sure that Wen Chao would not let go of this opportunity no matter what. Now all that was remaining was to take Wang Yibo to Xiao Zhan's room and separate them forever.

Meng Yao looked over at Yibo who was still muttering with a sullen face,

"Zhan Ge scolded me today. He did not want to spend our first anniversary together. He said he had to meet someone this night. He..." Meng Yao had enough. Yibo had been repeating the sane thing over and over again and it now it was getting on his nerves, so he asked,

"Seems like Zhan has someone who is more imp to him than you." Meng Yao thought that this would convince Yibo but all that he got was a hysterical laugh. Meng Yao narrowed his eyes.

"Meng Yao, your joking sense has increased. Hahaha...."

"I am serious." Meng Yao said with clenched teeth.

"Zhan ge can have many people in his life but only I will be his first priority. No one can snatch my place in Zhan ge's heart."

"Hmph..." Meng Yao rolled his eyes hearing Yibo say such thing. He knew no matter what he said today, Yibo will surely forget it tomorrow so he was very open with his words and actions and no longer pretended to be good anymore.

"If you are really important to Zhan, then why does he want to meet someone else on your anniversary day?"

Wang Yibo pouted at that, "May be it could be something urgent." Yibo consoled himself.

"Yibo, you better accept the truth at least now. Xiao Zhan had been deliberately avoiding you past few days and he seemed to be doing something behind your back. You know it well. Don't you?" Meng Yao asked.

Meng Yao knew very well what Xiao Zhan was doing without telling Yibo, he was just planning the surprise and working on it. Zhan had been deliberately avoiding Yibo because Wang Yibo was very stubborn in going on a vacation for their anniversary and Zhan did not want to hurt Yibo's feelings every time so he had avoided him. Meng Yao, being their best friend, knew every single thing but now he was taking the best advantage of the situation.

"Zhan ge can never do anything behind my back. He loves me more than he loves himself. I am sure Zhan he is just busy with his work."

"Wang Yibo, it will be too late if you can't see Xiao Zhan's real face now."

"I have seen the real face of my Zhan ge already. He is as pure as a new born baby. He would rather kill himself than at least thinking on betraying me."

Wang Yibo praised his omega and was very proud of his Zhan ge. He could not resist the butterfly feeling inside him and smiled happily.

Meng Yao was fuming in anger. He clenched his fists, thinking to himself, 'If I don't separate you guys today, I will no longer be alive tomorrow.'

Meng Yao was so desperate to separate Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan because he wanted revenge on them. He had been separated from his lover, back then, during their college, just because of them.

In fact, Meng Yao knew that Yibo and Zhan were not the real reason for what happened that day but still, he could not stand these two and was envious of their deep and sincere love, so just wanted to show them a taste of how it hurts when you are separated with your mate.

When Meng Yao was immersed on his thoughts, he received a text message. Meng Yao opened the message which was sent by Wen Chao, "I am here. I will thank you for this later."

Meng Yao smirked at the message and looked over at Yibo, thinking,

'The show begins now!'