𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙

〈ꜰʟᴀꜱʜʙᴀᴄᴋ ʙᴇɢɪɴꜱ〉

"It's almost time. I soon have to get everything ready before sharing the location to Yibo." Xiao Zhan hurried himself.

He had made every arrangements all alone just to show his devotion and love towards Wang Yibo, his love, his husband and above all, his alpha!

Today was the first anniversary of theirs, Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan. They had been together since college and now it was a year after their marriage. Xiao Zhan wanted to celebrate this anniversary a bit differently for he had a greater surprise fir his alpha so he had booked a room in an luxurious hotel, decorated it just the way Yibo would like it, making sure Yibo would never forget their first anniversary!

Past few days, Wang Yibo had been talking continuously on how they should be celebrating their first anniversary but every time he spoke of it, Xiao Zhan had rejected every single idea saying that it was just a waste of time. Xiao Zhan knew that it was hurting his alpha's feelings but once Yibo got to know of this surprise, he was very sure that he would forget every other single thing and would surely forgive him for hurting his feelings.

It was not only their anniversary, Xiao Zhan had planned another surprise for his alpha. And if Yibo had come to know of it, he would be on heavens. This would not be just a surprise for Yibo, Xiao Zhan knew how much Wang yibo had dreamt for it. Longed for it.

And that was.....

Xiao Zhan was now two months pregnant with their baby!

Wang Yibo had always been waiting for this, for a baby, for their baby! Xiao Zhan could not wait anymore to tell Wang Yibo this piece of information for which he knew, Yibo would be down on his knees, crying hardly and shedding tears of happiness.

Xiao Zhan had not been feeling well and had been having morning sickness these past few days. When he had told about it to his his sister, Jiang Yanli, she had said that they were symptoms of pregnancy. Xiao Zhan had been on cloud nine just hearing it. And when he taken the test and results were positive, Xiao Zhan could not control his tears of happiness.

It had been almost two weeks since he got to know that he was pregnant and he not told about it to anyone yet fearing that they would tell him. He had went to take the tests with Meng Yao so only Meng Yao knew about his pregnancy and no one else did.

Meng Yao was his and Yibo's closest friend and Xiao Zhan trusted Meng Yao with this secret.

Xiao Zhan was more than glad when he had married the love of his life, Wang Yibo. His happiness could never be described through words. He knew, when they had made their marriage vows, not a single person could have been happiest more than him. And now, there is another joy that had come into their life and it was the baby! Xiao Zhan just could not control his happiness just thinking of the little bundle of joy that they would be carrying in their arms in another few months.

Their dream was finally going to come true!

Xiao Zhan was too immersed in his thoughts that he could not hear his door being knocked. It was almost a little too late when he received it.

"Who could it be?" He thought to himself while checking through the door hole. And to his utter surprise, it was, Wen Chao!

'What is he doing here?' Xiao Zhan asked himself before opening the door slightly and putting his head out.

"What are you doing here?" Xiao Zhan asked rudely not minding for courtesies.

"Why I else would I be here if not for you?" Wen Chao replied.

Xiao Zhan sighed not wanting to continue the conversation and almost slammed the door shut when Wen Chao used his alpha strength to push the door wide open and barged in.

"Wen Chao! What the f*ck are you doing? Get out!" Xiao Zhan yelled.

"Wow! The room is well decorated. So beautiful! Did you know that I would be coming to see you already that you prepared the room and bed beforehand?"

"Wen Chao, get out!" Xiao Zhan hissed in anger.

"Oh, baby..." Wen Chao cooed. "Why are you getting so angry? Come on, let your daddy calm down you." Wen Chao said walking towards him.

Xiao Zhan, understanding that Wen Chao was really up to something, hurried to the bedside drawer where he had kept his phone and tried to call Yibo. But before he could ring, Wen Chao snatched the phone and three it away, saying,

"Baby, we don't any disturbances, do we?"

"Wen Chao, I am warning you, get out!"

"It's alright baby... You don't have to be afraid. Yibo will not come to know of this. So come to me, let this daddy pleasure you." Wen Chao deliberately used the words which would anger Xiao Zhan.

"Wen Chao, let go of me!" Xiao Zhan tried to grasp himself out of Wen Chao's disgusting embrace.

"Hahaha.... Baby, your scent is really sweet." Wen Chao cried smelling his scent gland.

Xiao Zhan tried to move away from Wen Chao but Wen Chao threw him on the bed and got on top of him.

"Wen Chao...!" Xiao Zhan was scared to death but he tried not to show his fear.

"Baby, its OK. Relax!" Wen Chao said laughing and then with a single pull, he tore Zhan's shirt, making the buttons fly away.

Cold air hit on his naked body and Xiao Zhan could no longer hide his tears. Beads odlf sweat rolled down his spine under the disgusting gaze of Wen Chao.

Xiao Zhan closed his eyes, letting his tears fall and praying that Yibo would come and save him from Wen Chao.

Xiao Zhan tried with all his might to get away from Wen Chao but Wen Chao released his disgusting pheromones making Xiao Zhan weak.

"Yibo..." Xiao Zhan cried.

"There is no Yibo here, baby. Only daddy. Come on, moan for daddy."