𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓

Wang Yibo was wearing another set of Xiao Zhan's clothes that evening, when the omega asked, "For how long are you going to keep wearing my clothes?"

"Yours are very comfortable." Yibo winked.

Xiao Zhan had a disapproving look on his face. "You need new clothes. You can't keep wearing mine, Second Master Wang."

Wang Yibo stiffened at being addressed as 'Second Master Wang' but he tried not to show it and continued acting normal, as if being called such did not bring him any bad memories.

"Why not?" Yibo asked. He was wearing one of Zhan's sweatshirts, but due to the substantial height difference between the two, it was a little small on Yibo.

"Because you need clothes of your own." Xiao Zhan went on, feeling frustrated. "Also, I'd like that sweatshirt back, please. I don't have much clothes on my own either." He said, even though he knew Yibo might not return it back so easily.

"I do have clothes, you know." Yibo said, grabbing one of A-yaun's toy and throwing it to the air, catching it.

"A single shirt and pant is not an acceptable wardrobe." Zhan said, feeling even more annoyed.

And that was very true. All Yibo had with him was just a shirt and a pant, along with his jacket that he had worn back from his home.

It wasn't that Yibo had no money. He had a lot of money on his card and he could have already bought few clothes for him. But wearing his omega's clothes, having his scent on him, it was a feeling that he missed for a long time. And he could not just get enough of it!

"You need to go shopping and get you some new clothes." Zhan stated, firmly.

He has had enough of Yibo wearing his t-shirts and pants. It was making him remember things from the past and was making him feel things that he shouldn't be feeling.

"Do you want to go shopping with me?" Yibo asked as he sat beside A-yaun who was on the floor, scribbling on a book.

"What for?" Zhan asked, furious that Yibo had dared to ask such a thing from him.

Yibo eyed Zhan for a second before stating, "Then I too do not need any clothes. I can wear yours forever."

"Today is the last and final day you will be wearing mine." Zhan declared.

"If you think I really need some new clothes, and that I have nothing to wear, then you should go with me for shopping. I will buy new ones then. What do you say? Do you want to go with me?" Yibo was excited.

He had not gone out with Zhan for almost three years!

This was a nice excuse! And he knew Zhan would not refuse!

And in the end, just as Yibo had predicted, they had had to go clothes shopping together, All three of them, as a family! To Zhan's horror, Yibo had dragged him directly to the most expensive shop on the street. Apparently, he couldn't live without his designer parkas or whatever.

Zhan made a weak noise when they went in, he could swear that the second he walked through the door, the first item that he saw was one with a four-digit price tag, and as Zhan scanned the store, he could see several more. There was no way that Zhan could possibly pay for anything in here, not before and not now. Never!

Zhan shot the other man a nervous look, but Yibo didn't seem to notice, he just went through the store, confidently pulling items off of rails. He got a lot of shirts, a few sweaters, even though it was summer, and even picked up some scarfs. Wang Yibo had soon amassed an extensive collection of clothing.

A-yaun was amazed at being on such a place. He had never been to one like this before. So he looked round and round, sucking his thumb and giggling.

"A-yaun," Zhan said, "Take your finger out. It will smell bad."

"Mama, there..." A-yaun said instead, pointing at a corner to one of the kids t-shirt printed with a rabbit on it.

Xiao Zhan too looked and nodded, not wanting to comment much, afraid that Yibo would buy it for A-yaun.

Out of nowhere, a shirt was pressed right up against Zhan's chest. Wang Yibo gave a thoughtful hum. "It could work," he said, after several moments of admiring Xiao Zhan's chest, he said, "follow me."

"Where to?" Zhan asked, a little soft not wanting to attract attention.

"For fitting room."

"You can go alone." Zhan huffed.

"What would I do there when I want you to check this out?" Yibo questioned.

"I am not checking out anything." Zhan argued.

"Come on, Zhan Ge. You want me to buy clothes right? If you don't check out this, I am not buying any." Yibo threatened, knowing very well that his omega would fall for it.

"I thought that we were here to buy clothes for you today," Zhan said, although he followed Yibo into the changing room nonetheless.

"Yes," Yibo said, he shut the door of the changing room behind them, and stared at Zhan expectantly. It took far too long for Zhan to realize that he was supposed to remove his t-shirt, and his cheeks grew hot at the mere thought of it.

"Get out. I can do on my own." Zhan tried to hide his nervousness.

"It's not like I haven't seen your bare chest before. Why are you shy?" Yibo asked, taking A-yaun from Zhan's hold.

"Who is shy?" Zhan spat back, his neck getting hotter.

Yibo was true. It wasn't like Yibo had seen him totally naked before. Yibo had not only seen but had done every indescribable things to him. But... but Zhan felt something to be removing his t-shirt in front of Yibo. He felt exposed and kind of shy. Like it was his first time which was the very opposite!

Zhan was speechless as the criminal's deep eyes gazed up against his chest as the other man watched him remove his t-shirt. Well, he thought, it was more like he couldn't speak without embarrassing himself. He felt like his brain was melting out of his ears and forming a puddle on the floor. Finally, he managed a weak: "Fine?"

"Fine." Yibo smiled as Zhan hurriedly put on the new shirt for the fit-on.

And soon, both Zhan and Yibo lost a hold of time as they shopped for clothes together. Well, forced to shop together with Yibo. But still, deep inside, Zhan felt somewhat lighthearted and couldn't help his lips from curling upwards time to time.