𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆

Later that night, Yibo could not sleep.

Yibo let out a sigh for the nth time that nigh and moments later, he began to feel sick. The hall was getting to hot for his liking.

'It's nothing.' He told himself. 'An itch, that's all.'

Yibo extended his leg, stretching his calf. The movement helped. He rolled his ankle and something deep inside of him relaxed. The relief was only temporary, however. The odd sensation returned the moment Yibo stopped moving his leg.

Yibo pursed his lips, he did not feel injured. Shaky, maybe, a little stiff – there was a fine tremor shivering under his skin that worsened when he sat up. Okay, and maybe his heart rate was somewhat elevated and his breathing was quick, but it was the need to move that ate at him. Yibo bounced his knee up and down.

Yibo could feel the sweat cooling on his skin.

And suddenly, an image of his omega, Zhan appeared right in front of his eyes.

Zhan was... Zhan. He was gorgeous, smart, funny omega who could crook his littlest finger and have every alpha on base dancing to his tune. Probably half the omegas and a good third of the betas, too.

Zhan was different in every single way and very different from every other omegas.

Mmm, if he was allowed right now, he would press Zhan against the side of the wall and hold him there with one hand. He would use the other hand to trace the path of those faint red lines, and then he would follow the path down, sliding over the muscled line of Zhan's shoulders, down the length of his spine, until he could press his hand into the curve of Zhan's hip, pushing in hard enough that Zhan would feel it, would know that it was him. Zhan could break the hold, of course, but he wouldn't because he had submit to Yibo. He would bend his neck to the side and yes, he would look so good doing that, open and waiting because he wanted to be filled, wanted Yibo, wanted to be....

Yibo's face felt hot and his pants, oh god, his pants felt tight.

There was a simmering need under his skin. It was almost like – no, Yibo stopped his thoughts. Yibo hadn't had a rut in years. Maybe he was getting sick, that's it.

Yibo shook his head and stood up, willing his erection away. The hall swam dizzily for a moment before it stopped.

It could not be!

Not now!

Yibo growled and gripped onto the window. Yibo was sure that he was going into a rut!

He hadn't had rut ever since their separation and now, living together with Zhan just for three days had already made him bring back memories from the past and eventually into a rut, to claim his omega!

With small steps, he walked towards Zhan's room and to his utter surprise, the door was open. Yibo walked into the room and sat down beside the bed, where Zhan slept still.

Xiao Zhan's scent was very sweet. It was floral, sweet and very appealing. Wang Yibo brought Xiao Zhan's wrist over his nose and nudged it, scenting his omega.

And it aroused him even more.

Wang Yibo did not know that he was releasing his pheromones very much until Zhan began to stir in his sleep. But it was too late to suppress his pheromones as Zhan was already awake and had sat up, eyeing him up and down.

Xiao Zhan was confused. He did not know what Wang Yibo was doing at his room at this hour. But before he could think of a reason, his nose hit the strong smell of the alpha. His alpha!

However, the scent was much more stronger than it usually was. Zhan felt his nose twitch as he investigated it. It was stronger and laced with... Lust? Need? The scent was stronger than the usual.

Zhan knew what that smell was. It was the smell of an alpha in rut!

 'Rut', Zhan's mind screamed at him. 'My alpha is in rut!' the omega in him cried.

"Wa...Wang Yibo," Zhan managed out. "Get out."

Wang Yibo climbed on top of the bed and knelt beside Xiao Zhan, taking his hand within his.

"Zhan Ge... please..."

"No, Wang Yibo, get out." Zhan spat, but Yibo's scent was too strong that Zhan could not stop himself from releasing his sweet pheromones.

It was only when their scents were mixed together that he realized what he had done, but it was too late as Yibo was already inching his face closer to his scent gland.

Xiao Zhan pushed Wang Yibo away and climbed down from the bed, running to o e of the corner of the small room, trying to hide.

"Zhan Ge... I know you want it too. Please, come to me... it hurts." Yibo begged.

"Leave!" Zhan yelled but it was in vain.

His body was betraying him!

And before he even knew, Wang Yibo was right by his side, sniffing him.

Xiao Zhan felt every moment of what was being done to him. He felt the rough calloused hands ripping his meager outfit off his form. He felt the response of his slick betraying him, giving this Alpha permission to invade his body, to impale him! He knew he could only fight back and it wasn't working. His body was weak by design. He was an Omega after all and that realization made him furious! He didn't want to be weak. He didn't want to be at the mercy of whatever fucker happen to stumble into his life. He wanted to be free to make his own choices and say 'no' and have that respected. But to Zhan's horror, he realized this it was happening and no matter what he tried to do to stop it, it won't be enough!

Tears welled up in his eyes as Yibo kept on sucking and licking his scent gland. Zhan tried his best to push his away but Yibo was an alpha and it was impossible to stop him. Yibo was emitting strong pheromones with need and lust and it was making Zhan weak. But Zhan did not want this although his body betrayed him.

No, he must stop!

Wang Yibo was almost going to remove his t-shirt when Xiao Zhan slapped the alpha in rut very hard. It was a thundering slap that for a moment, Yibo's eyes with lust, disappeared.

"Zh....Zhan Ge....?" Yibo's eyes were filled with pain and hurt.

"Leave!" Xiao Zhan yelled at the top of his lungs, sounding very angry.

Wang Yibo stood there frozen for a minute or two before he finally pulled his gaze away from his omega, a tear running down his cheek and turned around to leave, muttering a regret filled, "Sorry."

Xiao Zhan gazed at the retreating back of his alpha and when Yibo had finally walked out of the room, he slumped down on the floor and cried.

He did not know why he was sobbing so hard but the pain filled eyes of Yibo and his sorry kept haunting him and the picture of it, broke him.