𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

"Fuck fuck fuck! A-yaun, what's wrong? Tell me, darling, don't cry! What should I do? Fuck! Zhan Ge is going to scold me again!" Yibo panicked as he tried to hold the squirming boy in his arms.

And soon, the person in mention came running in. "A-yaun, what happened? Why are you crying? Baby, what happened?" Xiao Zhan asked as he grabbed the baby from Yibo and rocked him.

A-yaun pointed at the chips in front of him and then at Wang Yibo, sobbing harder.

Xiao Zhan's nostrils flared open and his blood boiled.

"Wang Yibo, what have you done?" He roared.

"I.... I just fed him." Yibo was puzzled.

"Fed him what?! Chips? Burger? For heaven's sake, Wang Yibo, he is still three!" Xiao Zhan was really furious.

"But he liked it, right, A-yaun?" A-yaun buried his face in Xiao Zhan's t-shirt and sobbed harder.

"Get me water!" Zhan yelled at Yibo and soon Yibo ran to the kitchen.

"Fuck, I am sorry!" He cried on the way.

"No cursing in front of A-yaun." Xiao Zhan said, rocking the baby.

"Okay, okay..." Wang Yibo said, coming back with a cup of water.

Xiao Zhan was about to take the cup from Wang Yibo when Yibo stopped him. "Let me." He said and Zhan could not argue at the moment. A-yaun was more important than their fights.

So there they were, Zhan rocking the baby while Yibo fed him water.

Wang Yibo was in awe at how fast the baby stopped crying.

"Wow" Yibo looked at the baby and then Xiao Zhan and then back at the baby in wonder. He looked back at Xiao Zhan as if he just witnessed Xiao Zhan doing magic. "H-How did you do that?"

"Do what?" Zhan asked.

"Make A-yaun stop crying."

"He was crying because the food was too spicy." Zhan maintained his tone, not wanting to make the baby cry once again by his loud noise. "After drinking water, he is alright now."

"But, he calmed down even more by your cradling."

Still cradling the baby, Xiao Zhan shrugged. Then smiled and cooed at the now giggling baby.

Unknown to him, with a soft and gentle tone, he said, "Babies can feel your feelings. If you're stressed, they would get stressed. If you're calm, they would feel calm." Xiao Zhan explained.

"I see." Yibo nodded and mentally took a note. He then looked down at the baby and smiled to see him giggling.

"You frightened me." He pinched A-yaun's cheek who giggled even more.

"He has your eyes." Yibo whispered in the silence of the hall. This perked Xiao Zhan's interest. He watched as Yibo softly caressed hid cheek with his long, elegant fingers.

"He does?" Xiao Zhan found himself asking, not knowing why. But it just felt nice to know that A-yaun had something that looked familiar to him. No one had said such things yet.

"Mn." Wang Yibo nodded and Xiao Zhan smiled.

And it was when Yibo smiled back did he realize what he was doing. So with a, cold tone, "Next time, don't you dare feed A-yaun these." Xiao Zhan warned.

A-yaun did not cry again. Instead, he kept giggling at Xiao Zhan who was now making weird faces at the baby. Yibo realized, this is the first time he had seen the older man act so freely, around him.

He liked that. Well, he loved that. For a moment, it seemed as if they were a happy family. Parents feeding and playing with their baby, it felt nice.

He shook the thoughts away. This was nothing. He was just feeling emotional and that was all. This was just the beginning. There was more to come.

As Xiao Zhan was immersed in playing with the baby, he did not hear Yibo saying, "I won't. I'll feed Zhan Ge instead."

Too busy in playing with the baby, Xiao Zhan did not answer this time.

As if realizing his inner turmoil, the baby touched his face and giggled at him. Xiao Zhan could not help but smile down at the little figure in his arms.

He was playing and tickling A-yaun when he felt food press against his lips. He looked up and saw Wang Yibo pressing a piece of burger against his lips. He was about to yell at him again, but just when his mouth opened, a large piece of burger was pushed in and he could only glare at the laughing figure beside him.

He was about to spat the food but the taste was so good that unwillingly, he ate. Just when he finished eating the piece, and was about to scold Yibo, another piece was pushed in. And this time, Xiao Zhan could not really resist it and he ate.

After all, this was his favorite burger, all those years back.

So before he could even bring himself to scold Yibo, the burger had finished and so were the chips.

Huffing, he stood up, picked up A-yaun and walked towards his room, closing the door behind.

And this time, he could not reason out himself with anything as he knew that he was just hiding from Yibo after being fed by him.

Wang Yibo too did not dwell much on it as he knew his omega's temperament, so he just stared at the closed door, feeling a little contented that his omega had ate what he had fed.

Wang Yibo kept on smiling to himself for as long as he could remember and when he looked down, all the food was gone and his stomach grumbled, feeling very hungry.

He had fed three burgers and all the chips to Xiao Zhan and he was very hungry!

Yet, he was feeling very happy!

🍂🍂

Please make sure you leave your precious votes and comments. STAY TUNED!