𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑶𝒏𝒆

A-yaun was deep into his sleep when Xiao Zhan was making breakfast while Yibo stood at the counter, leaning his body against it, with a cup of water on his hands.

"Do you need any help?" Yibo questioned, taking a sip of water.

Xiao Zhan ignored his as always and continued toasting the bread and Wang Yibo continued staring at him.

Xiao Zhan looked as handsome as always. 'Wow, he looks better as he gets older' Yibo thought. 'I definitely have to tease him a little bit. Maybe, just maybe I could get something out of it, whatever it is, it's better than nothing'. He thought. Better than three years of siYiboce, three years of longing, three years of wondering what went wrong. 'He is breathtaking', Yibo thought.

Xiao Zhan was more beautiful than ever.

Wang Yibo had never been able to get Zhan out of his mind. Although he had always been petty and childish, Zhan had always been there with him, until three years ago. Wang Yibo continued to stare at the man he used to love, had always loved. The one whom he gave his heart, body and soul to, without asking for anything in return. Except maybe his love.

Xiao Zhan was the most beautiful man on this planet, Yibo thought.

"Zhan Ge," Yibo called.

No reply.

"Zhan Ge!" Yibo said loud.

But still, no reply.

"ZHAN GE...!" Yibo yelled.

But still, there came no reply.

"XIAO ZHAN!"

And suddenly, Zhan's actions stopped halfway and he was surely taken back.

Wang Yibo saw Xiao Zhan inhale sharply before he turned around to meet him.

"What the heck is your problem?" Zhan spat.

"No cursing." Yibo reminded.

"There is no A-yaun." Zhan argued.

Wang Yibo sighed. He did not how on the earth he could get back his omega when the person in question loathed him to the core.

"Do you remember the first time I helped you make dinner?" Yibo asked.

"I don't."

"Don't be like that alright? I know that you remember." Yibo laughed despite his heart cYiboching and aching at the thought of Zhan trying to forget their memories, forget him!

And as expected,

Xiao Zhan fell into deep thought.

-

Xiao Zhan was making dinner that night when Yibo sat by the counter, just staring at him.

When he saw Xiao Zhan's face, he thought that he never saw anyone more beautiful than Xiao Zhan at that time. And that thought had never changed up until now.

Yibo had asked if Zhan needed any help so while Xiao Zhan was preparing the ingredients, he had asked Yibo to massage the chicken with salt, since they were making Singaporean Hainanese Chicken. Yibo had only stared at him incredulously.

"You want me to what now?" He had frowned and looked at the whole chicken in front of him.

"Massage the chicken with salt. Here, rub this salt to the whole body of the chicken, and massage it gently to remove extra dirt and scum." Xiao Zhan had given Yibo a container of coarse salt.

Yibo had then proceeded to grab a handful of salt, pour it on the chicken, and attack it as if his life depended on it.

Xiao Zhan had looked at him, and had bursted out laughing.

"Zhan Ge, don't laugh. This is my first time okay?" Yibo had pouted.

"Holy....Are you massaging the chicken or are you trying to strangle it to death for the second time?" Zhan had not been able to help but laughed at Yibo's expression. "Gently, Yibo, gentle like when you massage me..." he had winked and had tried to show Yibo how to massage the chicken when he heard Yibo's murmuring, "How am I supposed to know, you are different from chicken... You are so soft and beautiful and..."

"Okay, that's enough. Concentrate now." Zhan had scolded but Yibo had continued. "Zhan ge, you know, when I touch you, I feel like I should keep touching more... I can never get enough of it. And when you moan, it's just like-...."

"Wang Yibo!"

"You want me to show you?" Yibo had asked and had almost kept his hands on Zhan's ass when he remembered that he had just touched the chicken so he had kept his hands to himself.

Xiao Zhan's eyes had widened, but he said nothing, if his blush was any indication.

"Here, let me show you, put your hands here, and do it like this." Zhan had put his hands on top of Yibo's, and had put a little bit of pressure on them. "See? Gently..." he continued to hold on to Yibo's big hand for a while. He certainly did not see Yibo's heated gaze on him.

"Zhan Ge..." Yibo had muttered, next to his ear and the omega had gone weak in his knees just hearing that voice.

He had known that voice very well..!

"Not now, Yibo..." Zhan had said but Yibo had pressed him hard against the counter already.

"Yi... Yibo.... Stop...." Zhan had moaned when Yibo had grinded his clothed erection on Zhan's clothed ass.

"Fuck!" Yibo had groaned, at the sensation.

"Yibo, do...don't.... I ha...have to make dinn...dinner..." Zhan's words had fell on deaf ears when Yibo had said, "You are my dinner tonight, Zhan Ge."

And with that not minding of the chicken nor their chicken touched hands, they had fucked then and there, Zhan making very lewd noises while Yibo fucked him from behind.

When they were finally done, Zhan's legs were so weak and he had leaned against Yibo who washed off their hands and had taken him into the shower.

Zhan had originally thought that they were over and Yibo was helping him clean up. And that had been true until Yibo began washing off the cum dripping down his thighs.

At the sight of Zhan's fucked ass hole, Yibo had not been able to help himself as he pushed his tongue into the hole and had ravished him.

By the end of their three rounds session, Zhan had been numb and weak all over whole the chicken had absorbed in too much of salt and had been wasted away, just like that night chef!

-

Wang Yibo looked at how Zhan's face showed several emotions but it finally came to an end and was red.

Zhan's breathing was rapid and Yibo was sure that right now, Zhan's mind was filled from that night events and slowly, very slowly, he, walked towards Zhan and placed his hands on the others' hip.

In a very low voice, he breathed, "...Zhan Ge...!"

His breath was hot against Zhan's ear and the omega turned to meet his eyes, his chest heaving.

"...Yibo..."

********

I am extremely sorry for not making regular updates. I am really sorry. I am having some issues in my family and cannot exactly focus on writing. So please forgive me. I will try my best to make regular updates as much as I can. Forgive me once again.