Chapter 4.

I woke up this morning to multiple messages from my boyfriend, Jeremiah

I woke up this morning to multiple messages from my boyfriend, Jeremiah. I sat there for a second. Then got up and did my morning hygiene. After I got dressed I finally sat down and opened our messages.

I sent that message and decided to move on going on with my day, I feel like he shouldn't be overreacting when I told him everything going on

I sent that message and decided to move on going on with my day, I feel like he shouldn't be overreacting when I told him everything going on. I told him last night I was going to go see Alex play and now he tripping. He just go have to be mad I'm not dealing with it. And I needed to head to my class anyway.

After finishing all my classes I realized I haven't heard from Jeremiah since his little rant. I'm on my way to the basketball gym to meet Alex, he wanted to get some lunch and he's paying so I wasn't turning that down. I walked into the gym and went to sit down. I watched him play with his teammates then he went to go take a shower. He finally came out and hugged me then we left to go to subway.

"How's your day going beautiful?" He asked

"My morning was a little bad but I got over it and so it's going good now." I said as we walked inside of subway. We order our food and went to sit down.

"What happened this morning?" He said as he looked at me.

"Jeremiah is what happened, he blew up my phone. He claims he was going to take a flight and pop up just because of one post. Then he decided to make assumptions about me cheating on him with you."

"I told you last night fuck that nigga."

"I can't just say that Alex. I actually do like being with him this hasn't happened before so I'm confused about why it's happening now." I said as a lady came to the table with our food.

"Maybe it's because of the distance. Yall not together physically anymore. Yall don't see each other anymore."

"If it is then he needs to grow the fuck up and state how he feels instead of assuming shit."