Chapter 11.

Few days later

Few days later..

It's been a couple of days since me and Amora's date. Since then we keep getting closer and closer. Today is Friday I don't have practice today or this weekend at all. My mom said she wanted me to come home for the weekend. Amora agreed to come. As of right now, I had just got to the house. Amora took my car to go to the store and get some snacks.

"It smells delicious in here." I said while sitting down at the counter, she smiled at me.

"Where is Dad?" I asked confused, normally he's always around the house.

"He should be home in a second." My mom said but avoided eye contact with me. The front door opened and slammed close again. My dad stumbled into the kitchen, he looked drunk.

"My wife." He cheesed stumbling towards my mom and kissed her forehead, she looked uncomfortable. I noticed red lipstick on his shirt.

"Back off." I said standing up.

"Alex, please." My mom looked at me.

"How you been my lovely lady?" He slurred kissing her cheek trailing towards her jawline, the look on her face showed that she wasn't okay with how he was touching her. And it was raging fire inside of me.

"Okay look that's enough." I walked towards them pulling him away from her, he looked at my hand that was holding his arm and then looked at me.

"My ungrateful son, you here too." He chuckled smelling like alcohol, I just shook my head.

"Let me get to my wife." He tried pulling away from me but I noticed my mom flinched and walked towards the other side of the kitchen counter.

"I think you need to go upstairs." I was trying to speak some sense into him, but he pushed me away.

"I said let me get to my wife." He spoke aggressively and walked toward my mom, she flinched again and he noticed giving her a disgusting look.

"That's why I cheated on yo ass." He laughed. Helping him go upstairs went out the fucking window, I punched him in the mouth. He stumbled back onto the ground.

"Alex!" My mom gasped.

"What did you just say? You did what?" I crouched down grabbed him by his collar yanking him towards me, his eyes rolled back and his mouth was bleeding.

"Repeat what the fuck you just said nigga!" My voice boomed through the kitchen and I was ready to blow this whole spot up.