Chapter 25.

Today is the MVP Awards Ceremony

Today is the MVP Awards Ceremony. I was hyped because I know my teammates definitely deserved some awards. They worked hard this season. Since Jeremiah died, the award might go to someone else on the team. I just left the barbershop. I'm going to the studio because my baby insisted on designing my suit instead of me buying one. I tried to pay her for the work but she was stubborn. I got to the studio, walking in. I saw she was doing a photo shoot for a girl. I stood in the corner. Most of her photoshoots are for females because she enjoys designing female clothes. Once she was done I walked to her and hugged her.

"Hey beautiful, how's your day going?"

"Hi handsome, it's been good. I missed you today. How was the meeting with coach? Oh and nice haircut." She said as we walked to the back.

"Thank you. I missed you too. The meeting was quick. He said he wasn't going to do a ceremony for Jeremiah because he caused a lot of problems with the team. He wasn't a team player which caused problems." I told her.

"Well, good he don't need no damn ceremony. You handled that situation fast by the way." She said she grabbed the suit she made for me.

"One phone call sweetheart. It's not hard. But what's hard is this suit. Damn." I said as I looked at it.

"You like it?"

"Of course, I love it." I said as I kissed her. I helped her clean up then we left to go back to campus. I walked her to her dorm because her and Mya were going to get ready together. I went to my dorm. I showered and then got dressed. (Outfit in mm) I walked out of my room seeing Kevin and Devin.

"Okay, Taylor Brothers in the building looking sharp as fuck

"Okay, Taylor Brothers in the building looking sharp as fuck." I said as they laughed and we dapped each other up.

"Look at you Red, I see you, boy. Where did you get this suit from? Shit fire." Devin said.

"My girl made it, you already know how we get down over here."

"I need to holla at Amora then and see if she can make something." Kevin said. We left to go outside. Amora texted me a while ago saying her, Mya, and, Dillion are outside waiting. We got outside I saw Mya and Dillion first.