Chapter 33.

Amora said she wanted a housewarming party

Amora said she wanted a housewarming party. So that's the plan today. We waited because I decided to paint and draw on the walls of our house. I had our basketball court customized also. As of right now I just finished bringing in the groceries the women needed so they could cook.

"Thank you Alex for bringing these in for us." Jordan said.

"No problem mama. Where my girl at?" I asked before she could answer I heard Amora.

"I'm right here love." She said as she walked up to me and kissed me.

"You okay? You have been running around since this morning baby." I woke up this morning and she was in one of the rooms we turned into her designing room, designing clothes for some of her clients. She left and went shopping for the house. She got back from going grocery shopping with our moms.

"I'm good, I'm going to go help cook."

"Okay, baby." I said. I let her go and do what she needed to do. I went outside in the backyard, I heard my name being called, and I saw Nia and Xavier at the basketball court. I walked over there.

"Wassup guys." I said to them.

"Hey, are they cooking yet?" Nia asked.

"They just started actually but we both know we not go be able to eat until everyone gets here." I replied.

"Alex you wanna hoop with me?" Xavier asked. I nodded. We started playing together. I got to know him a little more. He was going to college at UOH with Nia, he'll be a starter on the basketball team. I told him I will make it to whatever games I can. I honestly wanted to see him play. After a while our house got full. The gang showed up. Most of Amora's and my family showed up. I was happy both families were getting along. I was still in the backyard near the pool, alone. I felt someone's hand on my back. I already knew who it was.

"I've been looking for you. The food is ready." Amora said.

"I've been here for a while just chilling." I told her. Before I could walk in the house she stopped me.

"You okay?"

"Yes, baby I'm okay, I just like being outside you know that." I said.

"Okay, well come eat." She said as we both went inside the house. I saw everyone sitting down eating and having conversations. I've mainly been outside in my own world. We both made plates and decided to eat outside with the gang. I listened.

"No, Marvel sucks now because they killed Iron Man, then Captain America is fucking old." Dillion said to Kevin.

"So you think DC is better?" Kevin asked.

"Yes." Dillion replied as Kevin shook his head.

"That's like saying J. Cole is better than Kendrick Lamar." Kevin said.