Chapter 32.

Jason's Wedding Day

Jason's Wedding Day.

Me and Alex were in Houston at a venue making sure everything was good for today. My dad and Ms. Danielle moved down here a week after the draft. And that same week he bought us a house like he said he would. Once me and Alex did everything we went to our house to change. We pulled up in our driveway.

We both got out of the car going inside

We both got out of the car going inside. Since my mom and Nia were in town we decided to let them stay here. Alex went upstairs. I walked into the living room seeing them on the couch watching tv.

"Hey, guys." I said sitting down on the couch with them.

"Hey, was everything ready?" My mom asked.

"Yes, I also made sure Ms. Danielle's dress was good. Nia, I heard you invited Xavier." I said.

"Yea, Jason said it was okay. And I wanted you guys to finally meet him. Alex told me to tell him to come here instead of meeting us at the venue. Y'all will see him whenever he gets here." She replied.

"Well, I'm sure we'll like him. I'm going to go get dressed." I said as I got up. I walked in seeing Alex in his suit pants.

"You okay baby?" I heard him ask as I got undressed.

"Yes, cariño. I'm okay how about you?" I asked as I put my outfit on. And I helped him button his shirt.

"I'm good, you know it's going be us next." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked we both checked each other out to make sure we were good.

"To get married.."

"You think so?" I asked.

"I know so, just wait." He said as he kissed my cheek.

"You look beautiful mamas."

"Thank you. You look handsome." I said as he thanked me, we heard the doorbell ring. We both went downstairs seeing Nia with a boy. And a man is at the door also.

"Who are you?" Alex asked the man because we both knew who the boy was Xavier. Nia showed us pictures of them together.

"I'm Harper. I'm looking for Jordan." He said.