Chapter 37.

A few weeks later

A few weeks later.

It's been an okay couple of weeks. I'm still a little bum out about the whole not being able to play basketball thing. I had to go on Instagram Live and explain the situation. A lot of my supporters were very nice and calm. Some were upset just like I was. I've been staying strong for myself and Amora. Now that she's pregnant. She's been holding me down and I make sure I'm doing the same from her. As of right now, we are pulling up to the doctor's office for our first appointment.

"I'm so excited." I heard her say as I opened the passenger door for her.

"Me too." We both walked inside. I checked us in then we sat down until our name was called.

"How are you doing?" She said as I held her hnd.

"I'm okay baby. How about you?" I asked as I looked at her.

"I'm okay, I'm just worried about you. I know how you are. It's okay if you wanna talk about it."

"The NBA was my way out. That was my way of getting money to provide for us. How am I going to do that now?"

"Sing." She said.

"What?"

"Alex, you have a good voice use it. We'll even talk to your doctors about it to make sure it's safe and okay for you. Or you could do art for people. Your fans love your art when you post it."

"I hear you ma. I'll think about." I said as we heard our names being called. We stood up and walked to the room they assigned us. I stood next to the bed where she was laying down on.

"Plan still in motion?" I asked.

"Yes, my mom said that she and Ryan were shopping today so they will pull up together. Nia is coming with Xavier. Jalaiyah knows, but she'll be there with Kevin. My dad and the family are coming."

"Destiny in that family?" I asked and she nodded.

"Are you okay with that?"

"That's your family, it depends on you. If you are not okay with her being there then I'm not. If you are then I'm cool too." I told her as our doctor came in. She asked certain questions that I didn't care for, I just wanted her to start the ultrasound.

"Do you know how long you have been pregnant?" She asked.

"No, I thought my emotions were all over the place because my period was starting but it never came." She replied. She nodded and started the ultrasound. She rubbed Amora's stomach with gel. We look at the screen and I was confused.

"That's not a baby, what the fuck is that?" I said as Amora hit me on the top of my head.

"Ow." The doctor went to the screen and showed me where the head was and everything else so I could understand.

"Okay, I can see it now." I said as I tilt my head to the side. They laughed at me.

"You're 7 weeks pregnant." She said. I did the math in my head.

"We go have a July baby." I told Amora. She nodded and smiled.

"When do we find out the gender?"

"You have to be 14 weeks pregnant. So a good 4 months. Any more questions?" She asked and we shook our heads no. After that, we left in my car. I pulled up in our driveway, I opened the passenger door for her then we walked in the house. We had time to spare before everyone else was coming over. We decided to sit on the couch and eat ice cream.

"I found your journal with your songs in it when I was cleaning." She said.

"Where? I've been looking for it." I told her.

"Wait, you not mad I went through it?" She asked and I looked confused.

"Why would I? You probably didn't know what journal it was. And you are my wife remember."

"I didn't that's why I looked. I wouldn't invade your privacy like that. And yes I am. I don't even need a ring. Our love says it all." She said as I smiled. I kissed her deeply then we heard the doorbell. We didn't move, I started kissing her neck. The doorbell rang again.

"Baby." She said as I left a mark on her neck.

"I know." I got up and went to open the door. When I opened the door everyone we invited here.

"How the hell did all of you get here at the same time?" I asked as I gave out hugs to the ladies except for Destiny. And dapped up Kevin, Pops, and Xavier. I closed the door once everyone was in. I walked living room and grabbed the bowls we used for our ice cream. I put them in the sink and then made my way back to the living room. I stood next to Amora as she spoke.

"We asked you guys to come because we have news." She took the ultrasound picture we got from the doctor out of her purse.

"I'm pregnant." She said excitedly. Kevin got hyped.

"Bro I'm going to be the best uncle."

"I know." I said as we did our handshake. Pops came up and dapped me up.

"Congratulations. I'm happy for y'all." I smiled. Of course, our moms were the most hyped. They have been asking for grandkids for a while now.

"Finally damn. I was starting to think you were the problem." Jordan said pointing at me as my mom agreed.

"I wasn't the problem she was. She was the one who was baby-blocking that birth control pill." I said as they laughed.

"Baby blocking though cariño?" Amora asked as she laughed.

"Yes, baby blocking mutha fucka." I told her. We saw Destiny get up and hug Amora.

"Congrats." She said to both of us. I just looked at her. I wasn't saying thank you.

"Thanks." Amora said. Heaven walked up to me and I picked her up.

"I can play with the baby." She said as I smiled.

"Yes, you can when the baby comes you have to wait."

"How long?"

"A couple of months." I told her. She didn't like that she made a stank face as I laughed.

"Don't be like that, I'm waiting with you." I told her, and she said okay then laid her head on me. The family stayed for a while. Then left. It was just me, Amora, Jalaiyah, and Kevin left. We are in the living room watching a movie. I heard the doorbell ring. Amora was going to get up.

"I got it." I got up and walked to the door. I looked through the peephole seeing a beat-up Mya. I opened the door.

"What the fuck happened to you?"