Chapter 38.

I sat up as I saw Alex walk into the living room with Mya

I sat up as I saw Alex walk into the living room with Mya. I saw the anger on Alex's face. I saw a black eye and a busted lip on Mya's face.

"What happen to you?" Me and Jalaiyah asked at the same time.

"Dillion."

"Explain." Kevin said. Alex sat down next to me. And Mya sat on the other side of the couch.

"I thought we were okay. He was open. He wasn't causing any problems or being extra like before. I came home from work, and seeing him fucking someone on the couch. He didn't even care I was home he just kept fucking her. I was yelling and pushed the girl off of him. I went upstairs to pack my bag. He came upstairs yelling. Telling me I shouldn't even be home around this time and he was right. I got off early today. I told him that doesn't explain why he was fucking some girl on the couch. He got angry and starts choking me. He punched me a few times and told me to get out." She explained as she cried. Jalaiyah went and sat next to her to comfort her. I looked at Alex. He had his fist balled up. I put my hand over his. He looked at me.

"Say something." I told him. Everyone was looking at him. But only two people in this room besides Alex, knew why he was really upset.

"I'm going over there." He said.

"We going with you." Kevin said. As we stood up. He didn't say anything we walked outside. He opened the passenger door for me. And he got in. Once everyone was in the car he started driving, one hand on the steering wheel and the other on top of my thigh.

"I don't need stress added to you or the baby." He said.

"I'm okay, I'm not stressed or anything. Just annoyed."

"Baby? What baby?" Mya asked.

"I'm pregnant." I told her.

"You've known today like everyone else, but since you chose to be with Dillion we had to distance ourselves from you and the drama he caused." Alex said.

"Alex it's not my fau-" Mya said but Alex interrupted her

"Like hell, it ain't yo fault. You went back. And for what? Some fucking attention? Dick? Flowers? You can get that shit somewhere else. Look in the fucking mirror." He said angrily. I put my hand over his.

"Alex you're not being fucking fair he fucking your ex!" Mya said. That's when I jumped in.

"How is he supposed to be? How is he supposed to act or feel? You must have forgotten that was his best friend since they were kids. You must not remember him telling you what his ex did to him. He stood up for you when we all found out. When you broke down in the house after that night who helped you get up? Last time I checked he did. Me and Jalaiyah were there for you as well. As you complained and everything else." I said. Alex pulled up to Mya's place and parked the car. He got out and opened the passenger door for me, then I got out. I put my arms around his waist and looked at him. He looked down at me.

"I love you, cariño." I told him.

"I love you too, butterfly." He said. We walked to the door. We heard music out of the door. Alex banged on the door. No response. He banged on it again. No response. He lost his patience and kicked the door in. We walked in seeing it was a party going on. He and Kevin scanned the room. Alex told Kevin something. Kevin walked to the DJ cutting the music off.

"EVERYONE GET THE FUCK OUT. YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO HOME BUT YOU NEED TO GET FUCK UP OUTTA HERE." Alex yelled. We moved out of the way letting everyone leave. We saw Dillion with Kae. I had a good grip on Alex's hand. I've been more overprotective ever since the heart attack.

"You better be on drugs nigga, for you put yo hands on a female." Alex said.

"His mama didn't raise us like that. And you fucking his ex." Kevin said.

"What y'all doing in my house?" Dillion said as he walked to us with Kae behind. Ain't she pregnant?

"Why is she here? Ain't she pregnant?" Jalaiyah asked.

"I lost the baby." Kae answered.

"I bet yo bitch ass did." I said. She was going to say something but Alex said something.

"I wished you would speak to my wife. I don't put my hands on females but Jalaiyah does and you don't want that smoke." He said

"She can't stand for herself and when did you get married?" Kae said.

"I can stand for myself. And it's not your business. All you need to know is he is my husband and I'm his wife. Simple." I said.

"If you mad you couldn't keep him then say that." Jalaiyah said as we laughed.

"Don't talk to her like that." Dillion said.

"Why are you standing up for her?" Mya asked

"Because she is my girlfriend. You not. Thought I was clear when I told you to leave." Dillion said.

"Your name is not on the lease. You need to get your shit and leave." Alex said

"And what you go do about it if I don't? You can barely play a sport without having a heart attack. You think you could handle me." Dillion said.

"That black eye I gave you at the opening says I can nigga. You walking up on me like you going do something. Like I won't put yo ass in the ground." Alex responded.

"You wouldn't dare." Dillion replied. Kevin pulled out a gun pointing at Dillion.

"Say we wouldn't." Kevin said.

"It's like that. We have been boys since we were little. Y'all go switch up on me over some girls."

"Just like you switched up for this bitch. I'm your best friend. I am! And you do some shit like that! I have always had your back, it didn't matter if you were right or wrong I stood behind you because you were my brother. You switched. You fucked up. You a pussy for putting your hands on Mya. So I dare you to put your hands on me. I put this on everything I love I'll bury yo ass." Alex said.

"Baby just go get your stuff. You know how he is." Kae told Dillion.

"You betta listen." Alex said. Dillion stepped back and went upstairs. Alex looked at me and then kissed my forehead.

"I'm good." He said.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yes, butterfly. Kevin you good bro? Jalaiyah?" Alex asked as I wrapped my arms around his arm.

"We good Red." Kevin asked.

"Mya?" I asked.

"I'm fine." She answered.

"You really out here with another female? You left me for her or something." Kae said looking at Alex.

"If I did it's not your business. Why the fuck are you talking? Go help that nigga." Alex said.

"You don't get to tell me what to do. You, not my daddy." She responded.

"Her voice is so fucking annoying." Jalaiyah said.

"You won't do anything about it." Kae said looking at Jalaiyah.

"Who won't?"

"You." With that Jalaiyah started throwing hands. Kevin wasn't moving nor was Alex. Dillion came downstairs and pushed Jalaiyah off Kae. He helped Kae up. Alex moved away from me and opened the door. He grabbed Dillion's bags and threw them outside.

"Leave." Alex said. Dillion grabbed his phone and Kae's hand. He walked outside leaving in his car.