Chapter 44.

Alex's Birthday

Alex's Birthday

I woke up and decided to make Alex some breakfast since today is his birthday. I had an event planned later for him. He was already aware of it and everything. He told me he wanted to celebrate with his fans. I heard someone come down the stairs I turned around seeing it was destiny.

"Morning." She said.

"Morning." I said back.

"What's the plan today?" She asks as I continued to cook.

"You need to find a job. I'm not dad. I'm not going to give you money whenever you want. I'm not going to spoil you. Alex's birthday is today as you already know. I'm hosting an event for him, if you want to come then come. You'll old enough to go. Heaven will be with my mom."

"I'll start looking today. And I'll go to the party."

"Don't make me have to babysit you. You know right from wrong."

"Okay." She said as I saw Alex and Heaven coming down the stairs. She was telling him happy birthday and giving him the card she made for him.

"Thank you, Heaven, I like it." He said as he hugged her. He walked up to me and kissed me.

"Morning beautiful. It smells good as fuck in here."

"Good Morning baby, happy birthday. And I just finished so I'll make you a plate." I grab a plate but he took it from me.

"Thank you and no I'll make us a plate. You cooked so go sit." I did what he said.  He made us both plates. Destiny made hers and Heaven a plate. We all sat at the table eating. After we ate, Alex cleaned as he usually does when I cook.

"What are you doing today?" I asked as we were in the room laying down.

"Chill with my girl." He said as he was looking through movies. I smiled.

"Oh really? That's it?"

"Yep. Until the party."

"Okay, baby." He puts on a Disney movie. After 3 hours of us watching movies, we heard the doorbell ring. We both checked our phones.

"Jalaiyah." He said. We both went downstairs, he opened the door.

"Hey, sis." He said as they hugged.

"Wassup birthday boy. Look at you, just ready to pop. What is y'all doing?" She replied as she came and hugged me. We all went into the living room and sat on the couch.

"I am not! And nothing much we were watching movies." I told her. She slowly nodded.

"Have you guys heard from Mya?" She asked us.

"I haven't since the day we went out to eat." Alex said.

"She called a couple of weeks ago. We had a short conversation." I told her.