Chapter 30.

Amora's Birthday

Amora's Birthday.

Today is my birthday. Alex said he had stuff planned for me today. As of right now, it's 9 am, me and Alex have been up for a while now. My mom and Nia weren't home. They went somewhere.

We both went to go take a shower and of course, we had a quick round. Once we got dressed (Outfit in mm) we walked outside to the car. Alex opened the passenger door for me I got in as he closed the door. He got in and started driving. We were driving to a breakfast place to eat. We pulled up to the spot.

"You look beautiful by the way butterfly." Alex said as he helped me out of the car.

"Thank you, and you look handsome cariño." I said as he smiled. He grabbed my hand as we walked inside. Come to find out he brought the place out for this morning because he wanted it just to be family and friends. He invited everyone. He bought my father and them a plane ticket to come down for my birthday. Jalaiyah and Mya were already in Houston with Kevin and Dillion, and Ryan was here as well. I walked to say hey and thank you to everyone while they say happy birthday. I sat down next to Alex at the end of the table. I insisted he sat next to me. We all ordered then I looked at Alex as he engaged with Heaven. I started talking to my father.

"Happy Birthday baby girl." He said as he gave me a piece of paper. I read it seeing it was a location for my store. I smiled.

"Thank you so much for helping. I'm so excited to start everything." I told him as we hugged.

"Of course. You deserve it. I also want to help you guys with something." He said pointing at me and Alex. He wasn't paying attention.

"Cariño." I said as he looked at me.

"Wassup." He said.

"He wants to tell us something." I said as he nodded. I told my father he could talk now.

"If you get drafted in Houston I wanna buy you guys a house. I know it'll just be you two for now. But I wanna give you guys the space to do extra things." He said as I was shocked.

"I honestly don't like handouts but I'll take it because I don't know how the season will go. And we'll also need the extra space for her work. I appreciate you for thinking about us and for helping." Alex said as I thanked him as well. Our food was brought to us, and we ate. When we finished Alex walked me outside.

"You are going with the girls plus destiny. Please be nice. You have been complaining about getting your nails and toes done but haven't gone to get them done. You guys have an appointment." He said as I smiled. I know he always listens to me which is something that I love.

"Thank you, baby." I said.

"I love you beautiful."

"I love you too handsome." I said as he kissed me. I went and got in Jalaiyah's car with Mya, Destiny, and Nia whom her parents had just recently brought her. Of course, she had it sent to Houston. She drove us to the nail salon. As they were doing our toes we had a conversation. I heard Jalaiyah speak.