Chapter 18.

The next morning

The next morning.

I woke up in Alex's arms. I watched him sleep for a while, just taking in everything that happened last night. I got up to use the bathroom, I did a little walk. He was the first person I've been with to please me like that. I noticed the bag on the chair I opened it. He had clothes packed for me, that's sweet giving he broke me. I went to take a shower before I got in I turned on some music. I closed my eyes standing under the water. I soon felt arms around me. I turned around seeing Alex. He kissed me. He brushed his teeth. I didn't even hear him come in.

"Good Morning beautiful." He said looking into my eyes.

"Good Morning cariño." We finished our shower and got dressed. Today was the championship game. Their last game of the season. Alex was hyped about it I know it because he never stopped talking about it since they won the last game. I was proud of him. He was able to put differences aside and get on the court with Jeremiah. We headed back to campus. He walked me to my dorm as always. Mya wasn't here so it was just us. We chilled for a bit then it was time for him to leave. He gave me a passionate kiss and I moaned in his mouth. He bit my lip.

"No, you need to go to the gym." I told him.

"I will in a few minutes." He said and kissed me again.

That nigga lied, a few minutes turned in two hours. I got a text from my dad telling me he landed and is getting a rental. My dad wanted to come down to see Alex play in person. He brought my stepmother, Destiny, Heaven, and Jalaiyah. Ryan, my mom, and Nia are also going to be there. I took another shower and got dressed. (Outfit in mm). Once Mya was ready we left together. I saw my mom, Nia, and Ryan sitting together talking. I like that our parents get along minus his father but fuck that nigga. I see Alex is rubbing off on me. It got to the point where he calls me a mini him.

I sat down next to my mom. I spoke to them both. We had a short conversation just catching up. I saw my father and the rest of them come to us and sat down with us. I spoke to them and gave out hugs.

"Hey whore." Jalaiyah said as we hugged

"Hey hoe." We sat down.

"So what's the tea, word on the block is you and Kevin together. Now why is it I heard it from my man and not you?" I asked her.

"No comment, but I'm happy we're together. He makes me happy even with the long distance."

"That's good, I'm happy you're happy. Like you said you need a little loving too. Does he know you here?"

"No it's a surprise. You never told me if you needed help with the surprise party for Alex."

"Because I didn't, I should've told you that. By the time you asked I had everything done. I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize, I was late for a reason. I know how you are. I just wanted you to think I wanted to help."

"Well, that's mean." I said as we laughed. I saw Alex walk out of the locker room. I was confused. He walked to us.