Chapter 22.

Next day

Next day.

I woke up then got up from Alex's arms, I did my morning hygiene and then got dressed (Outfit in mm) It's now Saturday. I have a nail appointment with my girls and since Jalaiyah is here for the weekend we all hanging out today. Once I walked back into the room after talking to Mya, Alex was awake getting dressed.

"Why were you not in bed ma?" He asked.

"Because I had to get up, me and girls are going to get our nails and toes done. We have an appointment. You know that. " I answered.

"I don't care. Gimme a kiss." I kissed him and he smiled.

"Better?" I asked.

"No, because you leaving me for your girls."

"You saying that like you and the guys not meeting us at the mall after our appointment."

"You're right, but I'm going to miss you." He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"And I'll miss you too, now go to your dorm." I told him.

"Damn, it's like that, no dick for you."

"Now hold on, don't go that far." I quickly said.

"Look at you, just addicted."

"Is that a problem, last time I checked it was mines." I said as he smiled.

"It is yours, but let me get out of here I don't wanna make you late. I love you. Enjoy your time with your girls." He said.

"I love you too cariño." He kissed me. Then left. I grabbed everything I needed. Me and Mya left meeting Jalaiyah outside. We all spoke then got in the car and left. We got to the nail salon. As they were working on our toes we had a conversation.

"I got the outfit you designed for me, I love it. Thank you." Jalaiyah said.

"You're welcome I'm glad you liked it."

"Mya, why you never at the dorm, where you be at?" She asked. I already knew the answer.

"Fucking my man." Mya said bluntly.

"At least she was honest." Jalaiyah said as we laughed.

"I also need to be gone because once Alex and Amora are in her room she screaming, I'm not staying for that." Mya said as Jalaiyah looked at me.

"Oh you get down like that, you don't even care you living with someone else." Jalaiyah said.

"And don't." I said quickly

"You let Kevin hit?" Mya asked.

"No. He ain't getting none till I'm ready to give it to him. He not rushing either. I don't think he cares. When we are together, we just talk and enjoy each other company."