Chapter 47.

December, the last day of the tour

We are now in Abidjan. Today I'm proposing to Amora. I'm a tad nervous. We just recently sent our anniversary with Nova. We both enjoyed and had a good time all together as a family. Right now, I'm on stage. We are performing Birthday Cake which is the last song of the setlist.

Once all the dancers were off the stage, I walked into the middle of the stage and started talking. As the crowd was still cheering.

"I want to thank everyone for coming out tonight and supporting me. I fucking love y'all." I paused. They all screamed.

"As yall know I have a baby, my baby girl Nova. There was an accident and I'm so grateful that she and Amora are alive and well. I'm happy they are with me today. I have a surprise for my girl. Amora come on stage baby." I said. I watched her walk to me as she waved at everyone.

"This last show is dedicated to you. I want you to continue being my everything. I love you so much. We will laugh together, we will smile together, we will cry together, and we will share our sadness and happiness. There is no place beautiful for me in this world, but when you are with me, every place and everything looks beautiful. I just want to be with you always. I want you to know that no one can replace you. The way you look. The way you always know what I am thinking about. You hug me when I need it the most. The way you listen to me. It's all priceless. You have touched me more than I ever thought you could. I am head over heels in love with you." I paused as I got down on one knee. I looked at her and I saw tears forming in her eyes.

"Amora Finnels, will you marry me?"

"Yes!" She said excitedly as I stood up. I twirled her around in my arms causing her to giggle. She kissed me. The crowd cheered once more. All my dancers came out. We grabbed each other hands and took a bow. I blew a kiss and waved to the crowd as I walked backstage with Amora. I saw my mom and hers, I hugged them. I saw Nova sleeping in my mom's arms. I kissed her forehead and I went to my dressing room. Once I was showered and dressed I walked out of the room seeing Amora with Heaven and her dad. I walked to them.

"Congratulations." Jason said and I just nodded. I looked at Amora. She ain't stopped smiling since I put the ring on her finger.

"Why are you smiling so hard?" I asked her.

"Because you finally did it. I thought I was going have to get on one knee and propose." She answered as I laughed.

"You told me to wait two years and I did. Now you telling me you were waiting on me." I said.

"I thought you were going to propose on our anniversary. You got on one knee to tie your shoe. You had me ready to say yes. But you tricked me." We laughed.

"Ain't nobody tricked yo ass ma." I told her. We walked to my mom. She passed Nova to me. She was still sleeping so I just rubbed her back softly as we all talked. Once we were done talking, we made our way outside. I was so happy there were no paparazzi. I strapped Nova in her car seat. I opened the passenger door for Amora. She got in, and I closed the door and got in as well. I drove us to the Airbnb I got us while we were in town instead of getting a hotel. We got out and she grabbed Nova while I grabbed her bag. We made our way inside seeing our family that were in town with us in the living room. I took Nova upstairs and lays her down in her crib. I made sure she was good, then made my way back downstairs. I sat on the couch with Kevin.

"Congrats man. I'm happy for y'all." He said as he dapped me up.

"I appreciate you, it's almost your turn bro."

"I'm not proposing until we get back to LA." I just nodded. I saw Amora and Jalaiyah. Amora sat down next to me and Jalaiyah sat next to Kevin.

"What you niggas talking about?" Jalaiyah asked.

"Our business." Me and Kevin said at the same time.

"Oh, its like that?"

"Yep." I said. We all talked for the longest. It got to the time when everyone needed to leave. Me and Amora took a shower together. Nova was up, so Amora bath her as I cleaned up. Once Nova was asleep again, we were laying down in the bed talking.

"What made you propose, like seriously I've never seen myself getting married or finding the right person." She said.

"You changed everything. I love your innocent and trusting nature. You made me realize that the world is not black or white. They are shades of gray and all the other colors in the rainbow too. I will forever cherish you for bringing sunshine and joy into my life and teaching me to cherish every moment of life. You have always been my biggest supporter and fan. You've always had my back and in your eyes, I can do nothing wrong which has built my confidence throughout my life. You have been my constant support through some of the toughest times in my life. Your unwavering faith in my abilities and vision is the reason for my success today. You stood behind me and made immense sacrifices for us. You never get enough credit for this. I want you to know you are the reason for everything I have today. Without you all my success and wealth are meaningless. Now that we have worked so hard for what we always wanted. I say it is time for us to sit back and enjoy life. People say they would love to have a wife that would do anything for her husband. I have that in you and I appreciate all that you do and have always done in my life. You will be the love in my heart to eternity." I explained.

"Damn, you just pour your soul out nigga." We laughed.

"I'm just telling you why. Why did you say yes?"

"When I look at you, I always feel so much stronger and surer of myself. When I think about you, I feel so happy knowing that there is someone out there in the world who loves me as much as I love them. You always make me feel like anything in this world is possible. With your love, it really does feel like I can do anything that I set my mind to. Your love is a miracle that I am so happy to have received. Being with you is a special feeling that I never want to lose. Knowing you and having you in my life has filled me with so much hope and a deeper sense of appreciation for everything that I have in my life. Because of you, I feel special and I know that what we have together is special. There are moments when we're together, when I wish I could make time stop. I often think to myself, that I could easily stay in this moment forever. Just being with you, sitting with you, touching your cheek, or you rubbing my back. Feeling you by my side is everything to me. Every moment I spend with you is the best moment of my life. I love you, and I will go on loving you through all the moments we share from now until forever." She said.

"You go make a real nigga cry butterfly." I said. She sat up and looked at me. She wiped my face.

"It's payback for making me cry in front of a bunch of people." We laughed again.

"I wasn't trying to baby, I just wanted you to know how I feel."

"And now you know how I feel."

"So we cry babies." I said. She hit my arm and laid her head back on my chest.

"No fool. I think we are just very emotional with each other. I like it though, because I'm able to talk to you about whatever. I know I can cry in your arms and you'll hold me."

"Same here baby. I love you butterfly. Always and forever." I said as I held my pinky up. She smiled.

"I love you too, cariño." She held her pinky up and we locked them together.

-----------------------

A/N

~ Sequel? Leave a comment please if so. This is the ending my first official book. I do hope that everyone who read it enjoyed it. Thank you.