Chapter 28.

The next morning

The next morning.

I woke up, noticing Alex wasn't in the bed. I got up and did my morning hygiene. I got dressed. (Outfit in mm) I walked out of the room. I heard voices from the living room so that's where I went. I saw my dad and Alex on the couch talking. I went and sat next to Alex.

"Good Morning." They both said at the same time.

"Good Morning, what are you guys talking about?" I said as I wrapped my arms around Alex's arm.

"Your dad asked me to be his best man because I'm better than his friends." Alex said.

"I never said that, and you never heard it." My dad said as I smiled.

"It's fine dad, I don't like your friends either." I told him.

"Damn." He replied laughing.

"Did you pick a date?" I asked because he never told me.

"July 15th." He said as he smiled.

"You seem more happy."

"Because I am, me and Danielle are doing good in counseling. And we are sending Destiny off to college next year. Thank God."

"The thank god is wild pops. Is she that bad?" Alex asked.

"Yes." Me and my dad said at the same time as Alex laughed at us.

"I don't know her as you guys do. But her first impression when we met was bad. She seems like a brat. And a little spoiled too."

"Because dad tends to spoil his kids." I told him.

"You need to whoop her ass." Alex told him as he laughed.

"She does get whooped, but it's not changing anything. I still don't know why she said what she said when we went to dinner during Christmas."

"With no disrespect, maybe she's just an asshole." Alex said as we laughed. Then we heard someone walk into the living room.

"If you have something to say about me say it to my face. Don't say it to my dad or my sister." Destiny said.

"You're an asshole. You're a brat. And you're spoiled. You need a Ryan Jones ass whooping." He said. I laughed because I remember him telling me they were hell when he would get in trouble.

"I don't need anything. You acting so high and mighty. Tell my sister how you still talk to your ex." She said as I looked confused.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Alex said.

"Destiny don't come in here starting shit with their relationship." My dad said.

"I'm not, her little sister goes to school with me. And your ex posted you for your birthday." She said as Alex looked confused that told me he didn't know.