Chapter 36.

Today was Alex's first game

Today was Alex's first game. Right now I'm at the house with Jalaiyah. I just took a pregnancy test. Me and Jalaiyah talked as we waited.

"What happens if it's positive?" She asked.

"I'll be happy. Even though me and him haven't been together for a year like I wanted I'll still be happy. I'm happy me and him did have a conversation about it. I know for a fact he will be happy."

"Do you think you guys are stable enough?"

"Yes, with the store selling back to back. Him in the NBA. We both are exactly where we want to be in life." I said that then my timer went off. I flipped the test over to see the results.

Positive.

"Oh, my god. I'm going to be an auntie." Jalaiyah said as we both got hyped.

"Are you happy?" She asked.

"Yes, I'm excited to tell him as well. I'll probably tell him after the game." Alex was already at the Toyota Center with the team. He ended up getting everyone front-row tickets. We just finished getting dressed.

"You ready?" I asked her. She nodded. We both left and got in my car. When I got to Toyota Center, we both out of the car and walked inside. We got our seats before the game started, Ryan was already there.

"Hey mama, how you doing?" I said as we hugged and then sat down.

"I'm doing good how are you? This outfit is cute."

"Thank you." I said as I smiled. I only look good for two people. Me and my man. But I can put on some sweats and a T-shirt, he'll still think I'm beautiful.

"Y'all been together for 10 months. Time went by fast." She said as I smiled.

"I know, it's still crazy to me." I said as I thought about us. I just remember spilling my drink on him and he was super cool about it. Most guys would probably cuss you out. When he walked me to my dorm. When he took me to his art studio for the first time. Our first date. Us smoking in the car having late night conversations. Christmas day when I read the letter. Him always helping with my designs. Him doing photoshoots with me. There were days when I would go to the gym with him to do the plays with him. The first time we made love. Our relationship was everything to me and it was everything to him. My mom, Nia, and Xavier showed up. A few minutes after them, my dad showed up.

The game started and we started good, Alex was locked in and focused, and the same goes for Kevin and the rest of the team. They were leading the whole game and the stadium was filled with everyone cheering.

Alex poked the ball outta someone's hand and ran full speed towards their ring, but out of nowhere one of the opponents on the other team crashed into him causing Alex to get out of balance and crash fully into the camera's courtside. He rolled over onto his stomach holding his knee in pain while the ref blew his whistle.