Chapter 46.

2 Months Later, August

The last two months have been slow but good. We were about to bring Nova home two weeks after the accident. I was blessed that she was okay and healthy. Next month we'll be going on tour. We'll have a nanny to help. Destiny and Heaven will be going with us as well. Right now I just got out of the shower while Alex is walking around in the room with Nova. He created a bond with her. On days when he is supposed to be at rehearsal, he stays home with us.

"I finally got her to sleep." He said as he laid her down in the crib.

"That's good love." I said as I felt him wrap his arms around my waist.

"How are you?" He asked. I looked at him.

"I'm okay how about you?"

"I'm okay just happy with y'all." He said as he kissed me. I smiled. He went to go take a shower. We didn't let anyone really see Nova due to just safety reasons. My mom and Ryan were already on the way. My mom is taking Nova for the night because Alex wanted to take me on a date. He walked out of the bathroom with sweatpants and a T-shirt.

"What time is our date?" I asked him.

"Now you know I'm not telling you anything. When it's time, I'll tell you to get dressed mamas." He said as he walked up to me.

"Okay."

"I love you." He said as he started kissing my neck.

"I love you too." He kissed me slipping his tongue in my mouth. We were full-on making out until we heard the doorbell ring.

"I swear, everyone just not letting me get any pussy lately. That shit ends tonight." He said as I laughed. He only said that because when we get in the moment we get interrupted by something. He left and went downstairs. I checked on Nova, once I knew she was good I went downstairs to see my mom and Ryan. I embraced them with a hug. We went and sat in the living room.

"How are you guys doing? Just ghosted everyone again since y'all came home with Nova." Ryan said.

"It's not ghosting we just focused on our child right now." Alex said as I agreed.

"Y'all don't answer our calls. You barely answer texts. But I understand." My mom said.

"I'm glad you understand because you already know how I am. I like to stay to myself. I just happened to meet someone who likes the same thing. Though we might be famous and paparazzi follow us, we are still private. We decided to stay focused on us as a family. I love that you guys care and feel the need to check on us. But we are fine. If we weren't, you'll know." I said.

"Okay, well where is my grandbaby?" Ryan asked.

"Sleeping."

"Why every time I wanna see her or when you FaceTime me she sleeping?" My mom said.