Chapter 41.

Two Months Later

Two Months Later.

The last two months has been peaceful. I released my album called F.A.M.E. which was a complete hit. I'm happy people enjoyed it. Me and Amora celebrated our one-year anniversary on Christmas. It's now February 2nd. She is now 4 months pregnant, we'll be finding out the gender tomorrow. We decided together to move to LA so with the money I earned from my new label I bought us a house. She opened another store here and two more locations. We have kind of distanced ourselves from her father and mostly that side of the family. We also decided to distance ourselves from Mya. Though she's a good friend it's just too many issues. We also decided to get security. When I'm not with her, I want her to be safe and feel safe.

Right now I'm in the middle of doing a music video for Deuces and I recently got signed to RCA Records. I was happy that even before I put out Deuces I already had two albums out with no label. I was just putting stuff out there. Amora obviously didn't know because she limits the artists she listens to. I'm now on that list. But I had a couple of hits off those albums such as songs called Run It, Gimme That,Wall to Wall, Kiss Kiss, Take You Down, and a couple more. Those songs went viral. People were trying to sign but around that time I was only focused on basketball so I was happy that the offer with RCA Records was still available.

I'm also happy I'm still good friends with some celebrities I worked with before. I'll be dropping a video for Deuces tonight. With my album release, I also released music videos for No Bullshit with Amora being the lead girl I did that video early before she started showing, She Ain't You, Yeah 3x, Next to You with Justin Bieber and Look At Me Now with Lil Wayne and Busta Rhymes. We are almost done on set. We are watching the playback of us three walking in front of the car. It was Kevin's verse.

 It was Kevin's verse

"Yo, this fire. Let's finish this. You plan on posting this tonight after they edit it?" Tyga asked.

"You better." Kevin said.

"Tyga you shouldn't say shit you're the reason we doing this video late as fuck. I'm relieved my label cool and I can just drop shit." I asked. Kevin laughed Tyga rolled his eyes.