Chapter 39

NSFW

Yu Yuan breathed in and out, trying to calm down from the intense high she just experienced.

Her husband leaned over her and placed a quick kiss on her lips. "Did you enjoy that?"

She nodded in affirmation. "Yes."

"Good." He smirked.

He lowered his head and kissed her lips. His tongue explored the sweet insides of her mouth. She could taste herself on his lips.

He placed a kiss on her chin. Then, he buried his head in her neck and deeply inhaled her light fruity scent reveling in sensory pleasure. His hand grabbed one of her breasts. He softly kneaded and pinched her nipples before continuing downward.

"Is this your first time?" He asked.

Yu Yuan snorted, "Don't you know that better than anyone?"

She could feel the lips on her neck form a smirk.

"I know and it makes me very pleased to be your first."

His hands caressed her hip bone where her tattoo lay and advanced to her sex. He caressed the outer flesh before slipping his fingers in between the folds.

Yu Yuan gasped loudly.

He stroked her petals in alternating long and short brushes, occasionally fiddling with her clitoris. His fingers outlined her entrance with teasing. He could vaguely feel her entrance opening and closing as if looking for something to swallow.

Yu Yuan's hips twisted in pleasure. She could feel another round of ecstasy building up.

"Unng!"

Huo Wei had slipped one of his fingers in. It felt intrusive and uncomfortable at first, but she quickly got comfortable. He slowly pumped his finger in and out. As he continued, more juices flowed, drenching his fingers.

Sweat slid off Huo Wei's face.

"So tight," he whispered to her ears. "Your insides are clenching around my finger so tightly. At this rate, I'm afraid I won't fit in."

Yu Yuan could barely register his words. His thumb, which was slowly but steadily rubbing her clitoris, was sending her on overdrive. Her whole body was burning, and tingles assailed her.

Huo Wei acted as if he didn't notice his wife gradually losing it. He licked the sweat off her cheeks and continued, "This won't do. I have to loosen you up more."

Then, he added a second finger and then a third.

The squelching wet sounds grew louder as her moans did.

Yu Yuan writhed with pleasure. Her hands tightly gripped his arm, and her waist moved to follow his rhythm. Huo Wei's actions grew faster, and she felt like she was losing her mind.

Suddenly Huo Wei slipped a finger out. Yu Yuan didn't have the opportunity to protest before his remaining two fingers bent and stroked her walls.

"Ahhhh!"

Yu Yuan felt a white light flash through her eyes. Her muscle spasmed, and her back rose off the bed. She could feel everything, yet nothing at the same time. After she rode through her climax, her body went limp. She couldn't find the strength even to lift a finger.

Huo Wei showered sweet kisses over her forehead, cheeks, neck, and lips while waiting for her to recover.

"How did that feel?"

"Terrific."

"Good because I can't wait anymore."

He held her thighs and spread them apart. He drew her closer and positioned himself against her, ready to move.