Chapter 57

In the room, Huo Wei laid Yu Yuan in the bed, but Yu Yuan held his hand, unwilling to let go. "Huo Wei..." She whispered, but in her current condition, it sounded coquettish.

Huo Wei took a deep breath. "I'm not leaving," he reassured. Then he helped her take off her wine-stained dress and the rest of her clothing. Her body appeared in full view. Her skin was flushed, and her eyes dewy. She looked extremely enticing.

Huo Wei swallowed roughly. The heat that he had been suppressing turned into a raging fire. Perhaps because he had inhaled a little of the wine's scent in the car, the fire seemed hotter than usual. He quickly undressed. Bending over her, he captured her lips in a fervent kiss. To which Yu Yuan responded eagerly, like she wanted to be devoured. This wish he was more than happy to fulfill.

The aphrodisiac made Yu Yuan more sensitive than usual. Huo Wei's kisses brought more intense sensations, but it felt very good. Yu Yuan felt like she was in a strange state. Even as her desires were being fulfilled, the growing hunger for more intensified within her at an unusual speed.

Huo Wei licked her collarbone, trailing along her nape before sucking deep, leaving a hickey on her pale neck. He descended and bit her protruding nipple before sucking deeply on it.

"Hnng!" Yu Yuan let out a loud moan, and her body moved more restlessly. Her lower body itched and throbbed. She wrung her legs to ease the feeling, but it didn't even bring the barest of satisfaction.

"Huo Wei..." She whined.

Huo Wei guessed she was feeling impatient, but he didn't want to hurt her. He reached down, and his finger slowly entered her. Her insides were slick and wet. They welcomed his intrusion, sucking onto his finger, trying to pull it in deeper. He inserted another finger, wanting to probe deeper, but Yu Yuan was having none of it.

She longed for something bigger and harder to stir up her insides and scratch that relentless itch. Her fingers dug into his arms. "Huo Wei.." she called in near tears from the frustration she was experiencing.

Huo Wei saw that she couldn't wait any longer. He pulled her legs apart, and in one swift motion, he plunged into her. With the aphrodisiac, he didn't have to struggle to fit into her insides.

"Hnng!"

A huge wave of pleasure rolled over Yu Yuan. Her back half raised off the bed, and her hands gripped the sheets tightly. At the first thrust, she had orgasmed. Her whole body spasmed as she rode the first waves of pleasure.

Huo Wei felt his member swell as her insides squeezed him tighter. He allowed her to catch her breath for a second before continuing. This time, he grabbed her thighs and pressed them against her shoulders. Then, he began to ram into her intensely.

Her body shook as his huge member continuously pounded her insides. Whenever he thrust into her, Yu Yuan felt like both sides of her brain were being massaged. The euphoria that courses through her veins was frightening.

Huo Wei watched her hazy eyes with satisfaction. He placed her legs on his shoulders and pulled her closer by her waist. Then he aimed for her G-spot, his movements alternating from heavy to light. Yu Yuan could feel another orgasm gradually building up. Then suddenly, he sped up, consistently hitting the same spot.

"Ahh!"

A scream ripped out of Yu Yuan, and sparks flickered in her eyesight. It felt like she was free-falling from the clouds. Her entire body trembled, and her insides exerted a tight grip on Huo Wei, who couldn't restrain himself and ejaculated.

Huo Wei heaved a deep breath. He pulled his member out and leaned in for a deep kiss, exploring every corner of her mouth.

Their lips separated, and Huo Wei took a moment to enjoy his wife's sex-drunk look. She probably didn't notice it, but she was in tears. He licked a few drops that escaped her eyes before reaching out his hands to flip her over.

As Yu Yuan lay on her chest, she felt her butt being lifted. He pummeled into her from behind with his newly hardened member. Yu Yuan let out a sweet moan. The night had just begun.

The next morning, Huo Wei watched the sunlight push past the curtains. The bedroom looked messy, their clothes strewn on the floor carelessly. He looked at his wife, who was still asleep. Her brows were furrowed, and she looked like she was on the verge of waking.

Huo Wei left the bed to adjust the curtains, firmly blocking out the light. When he looked back at her, her brows had smoothed out, and she was back to deep sleep. Yesterday was especially draining. They hadn't stopped until dawn came.

Huo Wei stroked her hair with an indulgent and soft look in his eyes before adjusting her blanket and leaving the room in quiet steps. After he shut the door behind him, his gentle eyes vanished, giving way to a glacier look, hiding a hint of anger.

With purposeful steps, he walked to his study. He slowly pulled out his chair to sit. The air around him was calm, but it felt like the calm before the storm. He picked up his phone to call someone.

At the first ring, the person answered like he had been waiting for the call.

"Huo Wei," Luo Hai's voice sounded from the phone.

Before he could continue, Huo Wei's cold voice cut him off. "Who was it?"

"I don't know yet, but I have a very important clue."

"Tell me the results of your investigation."

Luo Hai sighed and explained everything.

By the time he ordered the waiter to be apprehended, he was already gone. Immediately after he left the room, he had the security staff pull up the CCTV footage. Because of how important the banquet was, the entire mansion was covered with cameras for real-time monitoring.

First, he had the CCTV operators find when the intruders got into the room, but the footage showed that the only person who entered through the door before he and Huo Wei arrived was Yu Yuan. The CCTV didn't show any signs of being tampered with. This meant they had to have entered through the window. They switched footage to the one that was captured outside the mansion, only to discover that the window was a blind spot.

Luo Hai didn't believe that this was a coincidence. After hitting a wall on this one, he had them find the waiter. Unlike the intruders, the waiter was easier to track. He had entered the mansion along with other hired staff. His name was Wan Ping.

Wan Ping was a very good actor. He integrated himself among them by acting like a shy but diligent worker. The other staff didn't find him suspicious, but the CCTV captured everything they couldn't see. It caught him sneaking into the garden.

Lucky for them, cameras had also been installed in the garden. In the garden, Wan Ping made a call to someone. He exhibited a slightly deferential attitude, which made Luo Hai suspect that he was talking to his boss. The call didn't last long, and Wan Ping left immediately. The security was about to switch perspective to follow him when Luo Hai suddenly stopped him. "Wait."

Luo Hai leaned closer to the screen. He had almost missed it, but in the midst of the green foilage behind Wan Ping, the color blue could be faintly seen. The foliage was dense, and the color could be easily missed, but once he caught sight of it, it was difficult to ignore.

"There's someone behind him. Let's see the footage in that area."

The CCTV operator quickly switched footage. At the sight of the person in the camera, Luo Hai's eyes widened. "Stupid," he cursed beneath his breath.

What he had been trying to avoid had finally happened. His sister dug a big hole for herself this time.

"Keep watching and report everything to me later," he ordered before leaving the room.

Initially, he was heading in a particular direction, but midway, he hesitated. He turned around and walked in another direction, which led him to where the intruders were being interrogated.