Therapist

Bakugo's POV:

I sat in the chair looking at the tall muscular man in front of me. He was chained to the table in front of him. His short curly green hair in his face casting a shadow over his already dark green eyes. "What is your name?" I asked him trying to get answers. He stayed silent but looked at me with an anger that looked borderline physcotic. "What's your name?" I asked him once again. He opened his mouth "Izuku Midoriya." He smiled. "What's your name?" he asked. "Katsuki Bakugo." I stared into his eyes. His face went soft and then he smiled at me. "You are very beautiful Kacchan." I blushed. "Thank you." I replied. "Though please don't call me that. " I stared down at the floor remembering the little green haired boy that would call me by that nickname and I began to tear up. "Don't cry Kacchan it's just the nickname I gave you." I looked up at him a few tears falling down my cheeks. "I said don't call me that." He looked at me. "Kacchan it's me... It's your Zuzu." I looked at him with wide eyes. "Zuzu!? Is it really you?" He nodded and smiled at me. I then grabbed a piece of paper and started frantically writing something down.

Izuku's POV:

I stared at Kacchan while he wrote something on a piece of paper. Once he was finished he handed me the note carefully. I opened it and it said 'you have to break out of here. You're not in any danger I just really missed you.' At the bottom of the note it said 'when you are done with this burn it or even rip it. I don't care just find a way to get rid of it so they can't see it.' I looked at him and nodded. He nodded back at me and I started to rip the paper. It was difficult considering the large steel handcuffs chaining me to the table, but I managed. I looked around the room to see if any of the officers were watching and they were all talking to someone else. One of the cops walk in "Mr. Bakugo the therapy session is over." Kacchan stands up and walks out. I ball the ripped pieces of paper in my hand. "Time for you to go back to your sell inmate." He walked over to me and unlocked the chains while another cop walked in. They both grabbed me and walked me to my cell. "Here we are inmate." They tossed me into the cell. I sat in my bed waiting for them to walk away. Once they had left I looked around the room to see if there was a way that I could get out. I remembered the hole in the wall that I had made if I ever needed to get out. I got on the floor and crawled underneath my bed. I went down the hole and made it out of the prison.

Bakugo's POV:

The prison bus pulled up to my house and I got out. I walked inside and went to my room. I stripped down and hopped into the shower.

*time skip*

I paused my movie and went to the kitchen to make myself a snack. I grabbed a bag of popcorn and threw it into the microwave. Once it was done I grabbed a popcorn bowl and dumped the popcorn out of the bag. I walked back to the living room and saw him. "Zuzu you're here!" He looked at me. "Hi Kacchan." I put the bowl down on the table and sat in the spot next to him. "How are you Kacchan? You look like you got a pretty stable job to afford a house like this." I hugged him and started crying. "Kacchan what's wrong?" He patted my back in an attempt to calm me down. "I missed you so much Zuzu." I buried my face into his chest. "I know Kacchan I missed you as well." I could feel his grip tighten around me as his voice cracked. I looked up at him as my tears slowly went away. He was crying and clearly trying to hide it. I positioned myself on his lap and looked at him. "Zuzu... can I kiss you?" He stared at me with a blank expression. He nodded and leaned in smashing my lips against his. He bit my lip asking for permission to envade my mouth with his tongue. I opened my mouth just a little and he slipped in his tongue. We sat there and made out for a few minutes before he grabbed my ass and started grinding on me. I moaned as he quickly picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist. "Where's the bedroom?" I pointed to the open door right behind him. He speed to the room and threw me on the bed. He stood there towering over me. "Zuzu are you ok?" He got on the bed and got on top of me. He grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head. "Kacchan, I've been waiting so long to do this to you." He let go of my hands and started taking off his clothes while I did the same. He looked at me like a hungry beast about to devour it's prey. He once again got on top of me. "Kacchan your body is so beautiful. Makes me want to fuck you so much." I blushed and looked away. He grasped my chin and lifted my my face to his. "You're mine and I'm gonna make sure you know that." He started teasing my nipples. I quietly moaned as he started sucking, biting, and tugging on them. "Zuzu pls stop- mmm~ teasing me." I could feel his now rock hard cock pressing against my thighs. "I still need to prepare your ass for what's about to happen to it." He put a hand down by my entrance and rimmed my hole with his fingers. He gently pushed a finger inside waiting before moving it around. "Ngh~ Zuzu more." He pushed in two more of his fingers and moved them. "Ah! Mmm~" he pulled out his fingers one at a time. "I think that's enough preparation Kacchan." He lined himself up with my entrance. He grabbed onto my sides and thrusted in. "MMM!" He started thrusting quickly into my ass. His cock making a large buldge in my stomach every time he thrusted into me. I continued to moan as he speed up his pace. "Ngh~ Zuzu~ gonna... cum." "Me two Kacchan." With a few more thrusts we both came at the same time. I could feel his semen filling me to the brim.

That's the end of this part. Hope you enjoyed. BYE!!! (1126 words)