First Time

Izuku's POV:

Kacchan walked into the classroom. I was already sitting in my seat. He talked to Kirishima before walking over to his seat. He noticed I had been watching him. "The fuck are you looking at you stupid nerd?!" "N-nothing Kacchan." I looked down at my desk. I hated having to hide our relationship from everyone. But Kacchan wanted to wait till they found out on their own. He slipped a note onto my desk and then sat in his seat which was right in front of mine. I opened it to see what he wrote. It said 'I think I'm ready. After school come to my dorm. Can't wait to see you babe. -love, your boyfriend. There was a red lipstick stain at the bottom of the note. I wonder what he means by "he's ready"? I looked at him and he was smiling at me. I gestured for him to turn around since I didn't want him to get caught smiling at me. Aizawa rolled into the classroom due to the fact he refused to leave his sleeping bag. He put on a video of the lesson we were going to learn today right before falling asleep. A few hours later and school was over for the day. I was the last one out of the classroom. I started walking to my dorm. I remembered that Kacchan invited me over to his dorm and then I quickly rushed there not wanting to be late. I arrived at his door and knocked. At first there was silence but then I heard ruffling coming from inside. The door flung open and I was yanked inside. The door locked behind me. I took one look at my boyfriend and my cock hardened instantly.

(His outfit)

(The top) ↑

(The bottoms) ↑

(The bottoms) ↑

(Leggings) ↑

He looked down at my hard member. He looked back up at me. " I'm ready for you to fuck my brains out." I looked at him with both worry and confusion. "Are you sure? I know this would be your first time." All he replied with was a rough kiss. I picked him up wrapping his legs around my waist. He put his arms around my neck. I walked over to the bed and threw him on it.

Bakugo's POV:

Deku walked over to the bed and threw me on it. He got on top of me and started taking off my clothes while I started to take off his. Once all of our clothes were off he kissed me aggressively. He started palming my dick. I moaned into the kiss. He broke away from the kiss and asked if I had any lube. "It's in the bottom drawer of the bathroom sink." He got up and quickly walked to go get it. He came back with it in his hand. He got on top of me again and opened the bottle. He squirted some on his dick and rubbed it around. He then squirted some on my entrance. Once we were both lubed up he put two fingers down by my hole. "Are you ready baby?" I nodded and he slowly pushed in his two fingers. At first it hurt but then that slowly started to turn into pleasure. He scissored his fingers inside me before adding a third one. I quietly moaned every time his fingers pressed against my rectum walls. He took them out slowly. I groaned from the lack of friction. He lined himself up with my entrance. "Are you ready Kacchan." "Fuck my brains out Deku." He slowly pushed his cock in. It was bigger than I expected. Felt like eight inches were inside me. I could feel the tip of his cock press against my prostate. I moaned like a girl at the feeling. He stayed there and didn't move a muscle. "Let me know when I can move." I grabbed onto his back and pulled my face to his ear. "How many times do I have to tell you. Fuck. My. Brains. Out." He started thrusting at a really fast speed. I bit down on the back of my hand trying to silence my girly moans. He pulled my hand away. "I want to hear all the noises that come out of your mouth." He speed up to an inhuman speed. "Cu-cum-c-umming!" I hit my climax and my cum had gotten all over my stomach. He didn't stop pounding my over stimulated hole. "D-deku. To m-much." "I'm almost there-" he had came deep inside my ass. After a few minutes of us just sitting there he eventually pulled out. He layed down next to me as my eyes slowly closed shut.

That's the end of this part. Hope you enjoyed. BYE!!! (784 words)