Punishment

Bakugo's POV:

Today I felt like being a brat. I've been teasing Izu all week. I wouldn't exactly say that I'm proud of it but I most definitely am proud of myself. He hasn't done anything to me yet, but I'm still waiting. I can't wait till he snaps. I'm gonna have so much fun. I can practically feel it already. He's definitely going to fuck my brains out.

*time skip*

I was laying in bed on my phone when I heard Izu come home. I got up and I walked out of the room to where he was. I stood in front of him waiting for him to do something to me. "You little brat. You've been teasing me all week and you expect me to fuck you without a punishment?" He gets close to me. He grabs me and drags me to our bedroom. He tosses me on the bed. "Stay. I'll be right back. Strip for me while you wait." He walks over to our closet and grabs our box of toys while I take off my clothes. I start to get a bit nervous. He grabs a few things out of the box and I start to regret being a brat. When he comes back over to me he tells me to put my hands above my head. I do as I'm told and he ties my hands to the head board. He then ties my feet to the end of the bed. He puts a ball gag in my mouth and now I'm really starting to regret being a brat. "You're gonna take this punishment like a good boy. You got that?" I nod and stare at him as he shows me the other things that he took from the box. There were two vibrators, a cock ring, and some clothes pins. I hate it when he uses the clothes pins. The first thing he grabbed was the cock ring. He put it on me and then grabbed the clothes pins. I held my breath and closed my eyes in anticipation. He placed one on each of my nipples. I winced at the pain. He grabbed one more thing from behind his back. It was a blindfold. He put it on my face and covered my eyes. I couldn't see anything but I could still hear him moving things around. I heard my nightstand drawer open and close before the cap of a bottle was opened. I couldn't tell what was going on after that. But I felt something prode at my hole. It was slowly pushed inside almost all the way. There was a small pause before he pressed a button and it started vibrating. It was on the lowest speed and he pushed it in all the way till it hit my prostate. I arched my back and let out a loud gutteral moan. I bucked my hips to move it around hoping to add some extra pleasure, but every movement made the clothes pins tug on my nipples. He turned it up to the highest speed and held down my hips. It was still pressed against my prostate and the vibrations felt overwhelming. He grabbed the other vibrator and he turned it on to a medium speed. He placed the vibrator on the tip of my cock making my whole body jolt. I could feel my orgasm building up but I knew he wasn't going to let me cum so I let out a soft high pitched whine. He moved the vibrator from my tip to my shaft. Then he turned up the speed and moved it back up to the tip and held it there. I was letting out a string of high pitched whines and begs. "Have you learned your lesson?" I nod fervently. "Do you want to cum?" He brings both vibrators to a lower speed. I nod again and he turns off the vibrators and removes them. He took off the clothes pins and rubbed my nipples till they weren't an angry red color. He then took off the cock ring and set it aside. I managed to move my blindfold just enough to where I could see my lower half. I watch him lean down and breathe gently on the tip of my cock. It sent shivers up my spine. He then licked a stripe from the base to the tip. I moaned the best I could through the gag. he finally took in my whole length and started slowly sucking. It felt so good. He hadn't sucked me off in a while. I thrusted my hips letting him know to go faster, and he did. I arched my back as I felt his fingers suddenly plunge into my ass. Every time he curled his fingers it would graze my prostate. I tried to say something but my words we're muffled by the gag. My body twitches and shakes as I cum in his mouth. He slowly stops what he's doing and he pulls away swallowing all of my cum. He then takes off the ropes, blindfold, and gag. "Are you going to be a brat again?" I shake my head. He grabs me by my chin. "I need to hear you say it baby." I sigh. "I won't be a brat again." He looks at me with a stern look. "I promise." He pats my head and kisses my forehead. "Good, now let's get you cleaned up." He picks me up and brings me to the bathroom to clean up.