69

Bakugo's POV:

Deku was sleeping on my bed. He was extremely tired from the day he had. We were going to cuddle and watch a movie but he had fallen asleep before I could turn on the television. So now I'm just sitting here cuddling him. Eventually I fell asleep next to him. When I woke up he was hovering over me. "Deku what are you doing?" He kissed me passionately. I could feel his tongue lap at my lips. I opened my mouth letting him explore it with his tongue. I let out breathy moans as he raided my mouth. He pinched my nipples in between his fingers. I did my best to surpress my moans but failed miserably. He broke away from the kiss making me whimper slightly. He lifted my shirt shoving the fabric into my mouth. I almost spat it out when he started kissing my v-line. While still kissing my v-line he slowly unbuttoned my jeans and sliding them off. He moved away from me to just stare. His gaze making me blush and turn my head away. He pulled my head back towards him by my chin. "I want to see your face." He kissed me again and started gently rubbing his hand against the buldge in my underwear. I moaned into the kiss unable to stop myself from bucking my hips against his hand. He pulled his hand away and stopped the kiss. "If you want something baby you need to ask for it." I covered my face with my hands. He grabbed them and pinned them above my head with one hand. "You have to tell me what you want me to do baby or I'm gonna get up and leave the room." He couldn't leave. I was to desperate in this state. But if he is anything he is most definitely a man of his word. I spat out my shirt. "I-... I want you to touch me... please." He smiled. "As you wish my love." He pulled down my boxers and threw them on the floor. He grabbed my dick and slowly jerked me off. I was moaning just barely above a whisper. "F-faster please." He ignored my begging. I started to buck my hips into his hand. He let go of me. I whined wishing he would keep touching me. He began taking his clothes off letting go of my wrists. While he was busy I took off my shirt. I went to grab my cock to jerk off but he grabbed my hands again and pinned them over my head. "Please master.~" I froze from embarrassment. I had just called him master. I didn't mean to it just... slipped out! "I-I'm s-sor-" he cut me off with a chuckle. "Wh-what's so funny, huh!?" "Did you just call me master?" I blushed a darker shade of red and turned my head again. "You don't mind it do you?" He kissed my cheek. "No of course I don't mind. It's quite hot actually." I turned my face back towards his. "Your not disgusted from it?" He looked confused. "Why would I be disgusted by a nickne like that?" I just shrugged to the best of my ability considering my hands were still above my head. "Well then I have a question for you." He waited for my response before continuing. "What is it?" "Would you like to 69 with me?" I didn't answer at first but after analysing his cock I nodded. He then let go of my hands and positioned himself over me. "I'm going to deep throat you if that is alright." "O-ok but don't tease me please." He nodded and lowered himself deep throating me. I groaned sending vibrations through his cock as he slowly sank his mouth further onto my dick. I took him into my mouth to hopefully silence my moans. He started sucking me off while also thrusting his cock into my throat. I was just a moaning, blushing mess. Eventually he spead himself up. I was already on edge from earlier. I was close to my orgasm. "Mm- mM... m." I could tell he knew what I meant because he had gotten a lot quicker. I arched my back as I felt an Orgasm rip through me. Not long after Deku came straight down my throat. I tried not to choke as he pulled himself off of me. "Did you just... have a dry orgasm?" I nodded as I quickly fell asleep.

That's the end of this part. Hope you enjoyed. BYE!!! (756 words)