Half Dressed

Izuku's POV:

I woke up. I looked around the room. I saw a small blonde next to me. I shifted to my side to get a better look at him. I ran my fingers through his hair. He woke up and yawned. "Morning Kacchan." He rubbed his eyes and looked at me. He then sat up and looked around the room. He froze up and I could tell he was looking at the pile of his clothes on the ground. "D-did we... did we do something last night?" I smirked. "No, we didn't... unless..." He looked at me. "Unless what?" "Unless you want me to say we did something last night?" He looked visibly flustered. I got on top of him. "DO you want me to say we did something last night?" He covered his face. "If you say we didn't then I-i believe you." I pulled his hand away from his face. "So even if you had marks all over your body would you still believe me?" He looked at me shocked. "Did you mark me?!" I chuckled. "No no of course not. But if I had would you mind?" He looked away and shook his head. I smirked a bit wider. I looked at his exposed neck. I stared at how smooth and untouched his perfect skin looked. "May I mark you?" He nods after a little while. "B-but not a spot that's to visible." I tugged at the collar of his shirt. I placed my lips just below the neck line and marked him. He moaned quietly. I pulled away from him. "Was that good?" He looked at it. "Good enough." I smiled. He looked at me blankly. He quickly pressed his lips against mine. I deepened the kiss. I could hear him start to moan as I began grinding on his dick with my own. We separated the kiss but I didn't stop grinding on him. "C-can we get in a more comfortable position p-please?" I pull off of him and sit him up.

Bakugo's POV:

Once he sat me up I adjusted my position. I sat on his lap and slowly started grinding. He grabbed my ass but I yelped which made him move his hands. "Can you go faster?" "N-not yet. I need a little longer to adjust to this pace." He groans softly. "Fine we can take it at your pace." I smirk having an idea. I lean my head over to his ear and whisper "you can touch my ass if you want nerd~" he groaned louder and quickly grabbed my ass. He started squeezing and slapping my ass cheeks. I would moan every time. I started grinding faster. "Mmm~ that feels so good." He said it so quietly I could barely hear him. After a little while I began bucking my hips. "Are you getting close Kacchan?" I nod vigorously. "Me two. I'm so close it's a miracle I haven't exploded yet." He starts to push my ass down making my dick grind harder into his. I moan incredibly loud. I arch my back as I cum. It creates a light grey stain on my boxers. He cums shortly after me, leaving the same light grey stain on his boxers. We both wait there as our pleasure highs slowly die down. I get off and lay down on the bed next to where he is sitting. "I have some boxers that you can borrow. They're in the bottom drawer of my closet." He stands up. "I'll go take a shower while you find some clothes." I nod and he walks off to the bathroom.

That's the end of this part. Hope you enjoyed. BYE!!! (609 words)